6.8 SPC Forums banner

SWFA 3-9x42 Variable SS AR15 Package with $160 of freebies!!!!

10K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Drifter 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Here is a great package deal that I found. Mine should be here on Thursday....
SWFA Variable Super Sniper Kit. on ebay....
This kit on ebay ... and the microsoft live cashback deal is at 10% right now ... so tempting ... cash is a little too depleted at the moment though.

Waiting on a full review ... oh man! It comes with a can koozie too! ;)

#5 ·
The mount is indeed very similar to the Burris, except it doesn't have the rails on top and it comes with the 1" ring adapter.
The Super Sniper Scopes are either Chinese or Japanese. I can't remember, but I'll let you know when I get mine. They are known for good glass, especially for the price.
For the price, this is one of the most affordable quality scope packages out there.

#11 ·
I wish these went to 11 but I digress. I'm going to take a course at Central Virginia Tactical and they require a minimum 10x on any scope used during the class. I'm tempted by some of their fixed power scopes for this.

Jim
jr you can get fixed power SS scopes in higher mag from them as well.Here is a link:
http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-Scopes-C1719.aspx

It is interesting how these came about. SWFA is located here in Texas not to far from where I am at. They bought the rights to the "Super Sniper" from Tasco a long time ago when Tasco went all out to get a .gov contract and started making them in house. Whether they still do or not I don't know they have the story on the website somewhere.

I have bought some stuff from SWFA and they are top notch on C.S. I have looked through and shot through a couple fixed power SS scope and they are nice and clear as well.

#12 ·
Those of you not familiar with SWFA, their Sample List is a great place to snag up deals... Often ebay prices...

http://www.samplelist.com/

#18 ·
Paulo, are you putting this on an AR? 6.8? I am looking for something to top off a 6.8 build. What could be mounted on the top rail on the scope ring?

#19 ·
It is going on my new 18" 6.8 SPC. On top of the rail, you could mount a Mini red dot or a weaponlight. I'm not actually using the mount that it came with. I'm using the Bobro mount because I wanted a QD mount.

#20 · (Edited)
Here's the light for it. The M1X by jetbeam. 450 lumen.:a22:

That will light up the hogs at a hundred yards.:a01: (It's the big one in back)

#21 ·
I tested it out at the range today and I am really impressed with it. The glass is surprisingly good. I had no problem seeing the targets at 100 yards. The Turrets are solid and very easy to re-set to zero. The scope is prety light, yet it feels like it is well built. I would like to see a parallax knob on the side, but for $600, it is a great price considering you get a mount and other goodies. I won't be selling this thing anytime soon.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.