6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

646 Posts
So I'm gonna have to purchase a seperate 30 Herrett Reamer and Barrel then send it to a Barrel Company to have it chambered?
I'm curious as to if there's a Barrel Company that provides the individual Barrel itself and also offers the Chambering services for it..
- as long as I send them the 30 Harrett Reamer and whatever else is necessary?
I looking at getting my reamer for the tac30. I have spoken with mcgowen and they will chamber it if provided the reamer and the gauges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 2 of 2 Posts