6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With some of my stamps starting to come back, my 22 LR collection is really starting to take shape. 22 LR has got to be my favorite caliber to suppress, it is a great way to get new shooters into the sport with out the shell shock of recoil, noise, and cost of ammunition.

All four are factory Tactical Solution X-Ring builds, with their appropriate goodies.

TacSol X-Ring SBR TD with Energetic Armament Nyx ModII in short configuration

TacSol X-Ring Mossy Oak TD with SiCo WarlockII

TacSol X-Ring SBR with DeadAir Mask

TacSol X-Ring with SigSauer SRD22

tacsol.jpg ad.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I have the Tactical solution upper for my AR. It is a blast to shoot and very accurate and quiet with a suppressor.

·
Registered
138 Posts
My 10-22 take down with a YHM suppressor. I also use this on a S&W M&P 22 compact. CCI 22 quiets are very quiet but don't work the actions. Just tried the CCI 22 Quiet Auto and they work the action 80% of the time and are still very quiet.

Ruger 10-22 1.jpg Ruger 10-22 2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of all my suppressed weapons, 22LR has got to be my all time favorite to shoot. You can't help but smile when you are around one being shot. I have a Surfire Ryder 22A and a CGS Siren pending right now, can't wait to compare them all head to head.

·
Registered
45 Posts
68spcHunter;[URL="tel:1419225" said:
1419225[/URL]]Of all my suppressed weapons, 22LR has got to be my all time favorite to shoot. You can't help but smile when you are around one being shot. I have a Surfire Ryder 22A and a CGS Siren pending right now, can't wait to compare them all head to head.
Our go to nocturnal varmint control gun is a 22LR bolt gun. I chose a Ruger for mag compatibility.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Of all my suppressed weapons, 22LR has got to be my all time favorite to shoot. You can't help but smile when you are around one being shot. I have a Surfire Ryder 22A and a CGS Siren pending right now, can't wait to compare them all head to head.
.22 is more fun to shoot suppressed. A really quiet 300BO bolt gun is as well. 😁

1 - 7 of 7 Posts