1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
21,791 Posts
9mm only... too bad. At .45 ACP I'd be mighty tempted.

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, many say better than Scorpion and almost as good as the B&T that sells for $4000...BUT they really need anti tilt followers in the latest mags with metal lips. The HST hollow points feed fine and the flat nose fmj fed fine but the cheap Tula fmj that are loaded to max OAL has problems.

The A1 and A2 are much cheaper $700 compared to this newest A3 roller delayed blowback, the A3 has only been out a few months and are selling for more than MSRP at the moment $1150 with brace.

Reactions: leatherneck

·
Super Moderator
11,888 Posts
9mm only... too bad. At .45 ACP I'd be mighty tempted.
Check these out RD. I have one coming hopefully tomorrow in a 10.5" 45ACP.
It is shipping as a pistol but planning to SBR it as soon as it arrives. Not mentioned in the video but also easily converted to 10mm or 460 Rowland.

·
Super Moderator
21,791 Posts
It is shipping as a pistol but planning to SBR it as soon as it arrives. Not mentioned in the video but also easily converted to 10mm or 460 Rowland.
You're NOT helping! I don't "need" another toy. LOL

Reactions: DDriller

·
Super Moderator
21,791 Posts
LOL... I unnerstan'.

·
Registered
594 Posts
My buddy makes one like the sig rattler with a QD for the barrel, though I luke this setup. Still like my banshee though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I’ve had an early A1 for a while. It’s a sewing machine. Sooooo fun SBR’d and suppresses with 158gr subs!

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
My buddy makes one like the sig rattler with a QD for the barrel, though I luke this setup. Still like my banshee though.
That is really neat! I hope if comes with two marines to carry it for you while you are out traipsing thru the hills. They can take turns carrying it and assembling it for you. In the mean time, you better be packing something to hold off the bear that is charging you or the lion that is "tracking" you.

Not sure what it is really good for, but, I give it a 12 on a 10 scale for being cool!

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
That is really neat! I hope if comes with two marines to carry it for you while you are out traipsing thru the hills. They can take turns carrying it and assembling it for you. In the mean time, you better be packing something to hold off the bear that is charging you or the lion that is "tracking" you.

Not sure what it is really good for, but, I give it a 12 on a 10 scale for being cool!

·
Super Moderator
11,888 Posts
Not sure what you mean. The rifles weigh just over 5 lbs, pistols even less. It is intended to be my anti BLM/Antifa gun when Trump wins the election and they all go on the rampage. I didn't intend to carry it disassembled. They just show that to emphasize how easy it is to take down. Mine has a 10.5" barrel.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Im with Woodstock on this one not sure what you mean. The one my friend designed is easy to assemble. It was designed as an urban backpack / truck gun that could be put together quickly. If Im out in the woods I would have it assembled

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I mean the carrying bag with all the parts in it plus the shell pouches with ammo etc is about 30 lbs. As far as fast assembly. goes, I hope you guys are attacked by a heard of turtles LOL

A sbr in tac 30 or 6.8 will be ready to go.

It's a neat set up but it does not appear to be a go to gun unless you decide what you want to shoot, put it all together, and carry that while leaving the rest at home.

·
Super Moderator
11,888 Posts
The pack is just an accessory. Mine is a 10.5" barrelled pistol, soon to be SBR (filed the paperwork today). It only comes as one caliber. You can buy caliber conversion kits for it. With the stock and Leupold RDS and a 20 round mag this thing will be 24" and weighs just over 5lbs. That is a 20 round glock .45 mag of which I have 5. It will do nicely for it's intended purpose.

ASP.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts