6.8 SPC Forums banner

2521 - 2540 of 2549 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, I applied on Form 4 (silencer) last June which went pending June 7 2019. It was approved Feb 16 2020. Stamp never arrived at dealer. I called NFA Branch and was advised to request a certified copy which I did late April. Just came in last week. So, of course I just sent in form 4 for another one on Wednesday!
I think a lot of approved form 4s have gone missing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
14 Posts
Luckily the stamp arrived today the dealer called the ATF to get an update and they said to allow 45 days for the stamp to arrive before filing paperwork for a lost stamp

·
Registered
13 Posts
Documents signed via DocuSign - September 9, 2019
Check Cashed - September 21, 2019
Approved - May 7, 2020
Call to p/u - June 16, 2020

YHM Stinger .22

Been working 12 hour days, barely got there to pick it up and able to shoot a dozen rounds through it. +15 hour days for next two weeks so I won't get to play for awhile. It seems like the wait just keeps going and going but at least the end is in sight.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
About a week short of 14 months and still waiting. Got lots of time and great range to use but still no new suppressor. Good thing I still have lots of projects to do.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
F I N A L L Y ! ! !

After 14 months I was able to bring my Full Nelson home. Unfortunately It will be several days before I get to play with it.

Reactions: sfs13

·
Registered
972 Posts
I got 2 stamps back today, well actually yesterday but was unavailable to go until today. The YHM Resonator and a Dead Air Sandman TI
Form 3 to Dealer - 1-9-2020
Stamp Cashed 1-21- 2020
Approved 6-22-2020
Delivered 7-7-2020
These were done on a Trust thru silencershop only way to go IMO

·
Registered
505 Posts
Interesting, 6 months on approval. Just started 2 forms 4's manually as I found what I was looking for at a lgs. Looks like ATF is now processing in Portland, OR. as that is where I sent my forms

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone know what the wait times are currently for Form 4s? I recently received Form 1 approvals, both in less than 30 days. I've already been waiting for 5 months on the oldest Form 4 I'm waiting on. Also, anyone know why the Form 4's are taking so much longer than the Form 1s?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Call the ATF and ask about an ETA.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anyone know what the wait times are currently for Form 4s? I recently received Form 1 approvals, both in less than 30 days. I've already been waiting for 5 months on the oldest Form 4 I'm waiting on. Also, anyone know why the Form 4's are taking so much longer than the Form 1s?
My buddy just got one approved from February. Pretty good since my last one took right at a year.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Thats probably what keeps wait times long as everyone calls 2-3 months in, I just go in and expect 8-10 months and if its been a year then i would call.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
When I did my can in was "6mo avg wait." I called at 6mos and was told it was going to be another month. It was.

My sbr was submitted during a "9mo wait" timeframe. It showed up much sooner, I never called.

If it's been longer than the current "avg wait time" I would call and make sure it's in process. The last 4-5mos have not been "normal" times, certainly contributing to the delay.

Reactions: sfs13

·
Registered
199 Posts
Silencer Shop did all of my paperwork and submitted everything for me. From application to stamp in the mailbox was almost exactly 5 months.

2521 - 2540 of 2549 Posts