6.8 SPC Forums banner

2461 - 2480 of 2517 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
After screwing up my first time, just mailed my finger print cards off, form submitted 7/28. :a43:

WOW, APPROVED... that was FAST

All I can think of is they still had me on record, everything last time must have been approved but I forgot my "print card"... I guess they got the new cards and added it to my file. That's all I can think of why happened so fast.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Submitted 9-17-19
check cashed 10-10-2019
back for errors 8-12-2019

Dealer said they did not accept his docusign signature and he needed to hand sign it. He says it was sent back the same day. Dealer says it will go right back to the top of the list to my investigator when they receive it and he expects it to be back approved this week. Does that sound right? Will it go right back to the top like my dealer says? Or will it be massively delayed?

My brother submitted his a few days after me at the same dealer and received his back approved last week.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Exact same thing happened to me in Houston, popo. ATF rejected a big batch, not sure why. Mine came back for corrections a year and 21 days before ingot the phone call.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good news for me. I just got off the phone with ATF. My form 4 individual was approved today. Bad news is my dealer is closed till the 15th while hes on an African Safari.

Form 4 Individual

SRD762 QD

Submitted 9-17-19
check cashed 10-10-2019
back for errors 8-12-2019
approved 9-3-2019

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's where mine got kicked back too. Hes good people, but a big batch got kicked back that all got bought around the same time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's where mine got kicked back too. Hes good people, but a big batch got kicked back that all got bought around the same time.
Yeah Dan told me about it a month or so ago when I had a shotgun delivered there. Looks like there doing well on there trip too. Counting down the days till he's back.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I didn't go back and read all 240+ posts, but has anyone considered doing a Form 1, then building your own suppressor?

·
Super Moderator
11,724 Posts
Finally had a nice surprise this morning. Approved 9/23/2019, Application date 5/13/2019.

·
Super Moderator
11,724 Posts
BOOM!!!! awesome!!
Yep, just don't understand the nearly 4 month wait. That's ok though, I applied for a stamp for a new can December of last year and still waiting. Should be any day now. Hopefully in time for hunting season.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Yep, just don't understand the nearly 4 month wait. That's ok though, I applied for a stamp for a new can December of last year and still waiting. Should be any day now. Hopefully in time for hunting season.
I’m going on 10 months on a Griffin Paladin, hopefully I can get it by hunting season
Eform for SBR sent on 08/15/19.

Approved on 09/19/19.

Like everyone else, I wish the cans were that fast...
And I'd love a can for next deer season, trouble is you gotta pay everything up front, just don't have those funds right now and 11 months - year wait is as normal as it gets according to my local Rep. (and that makes depression set in) disgust.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
ATF put my Form 4 trust (1 member) for an Omega 300 in line on 10/1/18. As of 9/30/19 it still had not been assigned to an examiner. The nice lady suggested calling back in two weeks.

2461 - 2480 of 2517 Posts