6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Art,

While waiting for the 6.8 SPC Pro-Hunter to return to stock status, I noticed that Graf and Sons offers the SSA 6.8 SPC 110 g. SP Pro-Hunter for $17.99 a box with free shipping with a $4.50 handling and insurance charge per order added...PLUS a 5% discount for any ammo order over $150.00

Effectively, this results in the following delivered price, per box, of:

10 Boxes = $17.54 delivered

15 boxes = $17.39 delivered

20 boxes = $17.32 delivered

Would you consider offering your products to the 6.8 SPC Forum members at a similar...or even more attractive discount for delivered ammo for orders less than 20 boxes ?

Since many members of the forum are LEO and / or current or retired military, it would be outstanding if all members could purchase directly from you at LEO discount for larger purchases OVER 20 boxes.

Art, all on this forum appreciate the substantial investment of development man-hours, capital equipment and operating costs you have made to develop what has become the best 6.8 SPC ammo on the market. Your continued success helps us all. As die-hard proponents to the benefits of the 6.8 SPC, we would prefer to give our ammo and brass business to you...not Graf and Sons and not Widener's.

Can you help us in our effort to send more business your way?

Speaking for all 6.8 SPC Forum members....Thank you.

Kerry

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To Art and other Forum members..

I have edited my post above because I had earlier posted totally inaccurate information regarding Widener's current pricing on Remington 6.8 SPC brass stating that it is $12.50/100. It is not. It is $24.50/100. I had noted the 50 pc price as being the 100 pc price.

For that I apologize to Art for implying that Remington Brass was substantially less expensive than SAA brass. It is not. The quality of the SSA brass justifies a premium.

My mistake was an honest one, but none-the-less... a mistake. I am not yet an Alzheimer's candidate...but I do suffer from "sometimers" on occasion when getting my facts straight.

Art, Please accept my sincere apology.

Kerry

·
Registered
257 Posts
owenslee said:
To Art and other Forum members..

I have edited my post above because I had earlier posted totally inaccurate information regarding Widener's current pricing on Remington 6.8 SPC brass stating that it is $12.50/100. It is not. It is $24.50/100. I had noted the 50 pc price as being the 100 pc price.

For that I apologize to Art for implying that Remington Brass was substantially less expensive than SAA brass. It is not. The quality of the SSA brass justifies a premium.

My mistake was an honest one, but none-the-less... a mistake. I am not yet an Alzheimer's candidate...but I do suffer from "sometimers" on occasion when getting my facts straight.

Art, Please accept my sincere apology.
Kerry
No big deal I like when people keep me on my toes and we can not be perfect like my X-wife.

I like Remington they are one one our best salesmen. Many reloaders are getting 10+ reloads from our Brass while our competitors cases are only getting (from reports I get) 3 to 4, so maybe we can charge twice as much.

We are trying to keep our prices down but brass cost went up 15% this last week alone. Thank god when made a large purchase before it happened.

Keep the faith and happy shooting until they take our rights away.

Art - SSA

·
Registered
441 Posts
OOCH 15% that hurts. We Are all glad you made your purchase before that happened.

Glad you are back up and running on 6.8 :mrgreen:

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts