6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Art offer any 6.8 forum discounts above the quantity discount shown on the SSA website?

I see LEO and Military discounts and thought we might benefit as well.

Thanks.

Kerry

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Post this in his dedicated forum, see what he will do, I am sure we would all be in favor of this.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think Art would be much more receptive to a group buy as that would allow him to put out the kind of volume he sells to distributors. But who knows. It certainly can't hurt to ask.

Tim

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Once Art has all of the ammo and brass in stock we should give it a try. Maybe he could just gives us a coupon code that we can enter when we buy an item and get a discount. They have a Military and LE code that will give a discount.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Kerry,

11% of the price of ammo goes to the Bureau of ATF. Military and LE sales are exempt from the 11% FET so Military and LE prices are typically lower.

Hope this helps.

owenslee said:
Does Art offer any 6.8 forum discounts above the quantity discount shown on the SSA website?

I see LEO and Military discounts and thought we might benefit as well.

Thanks.

Kerry

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Understood... Thanks.

Who is this mystery poster from SSA...?

Kerry

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Modernarms is a SSA associate, I am going to update his status here once I confirm he wants that name instead of another such as "SilverStateArmory" etc

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: $3.00 COUPON CODE for SSA 6.8SPC orders

$3.00 DISCOUNT CODE for SSA Ammo

When you Check Out, use the Coupon Code "68forums" for an automatic $3.00 discount off your purchase of ammo or t-shirts. This discount has been extended through November 30, 2008 for 68forums.com members only.

http://www.ssarmory.com

·
Registered
134 Posts
thank you very much!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts