6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
opticalc said:
My order recently shipped. Any idea as to which ones I got?
If you order on the phone you have to tell them what you want. If you ordered through the web you will get the commercial one unless you can somehow indicate in th comments section that yo want the combat loads.

·
Registered
674 Posts
opticalc said:
crap oh well. thanks
Not to worry... I've been shooting their commercial grade 110's and it's GOOD STUFF!!! I've been popping the centers out of clay pigeons at 300+ yards with my 20" rig.

I just now submitted another order to SSA and didn't see a spot to add comments... So I used the "contact us" link on their site and wrote an email to Jeff asking for the combat grade 110 loads. I'll also give them a call tomorrow to confirm.

Either way... I'll be happy but I'd really like to try their hotter rounds... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
The standard commercial loads come in a SSA light blue box.

The combat load is in the same box but will have a round orange sticker over the box flap that says" Combat Load".

Kerry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well im also giving a thumb up to SSA. They have agreed to let me get with UPS and cancel the shipment. After they receive it back from UPS they will send me combat load 110 prohunters. I've agreed to paying shipping again.

It would have been two thumbs up had I been able to convince them to call UPS themselves and reverse the shipment. UPS told me that I'd have to wait until the shipment got to my local delivery center and then I could call and reject it.

Or, had they elected to just do it and not charge me addtl shipping that would have been like all my finger and toes up to them. :lol: j/k thats kinda unfair for me to ask that (so I didnt)

My concern is the enidine buffer that I got may have problems with the standard load.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I received my order last week. I received 110gr Pro Hunters in sand colored paper boxes with a yellow sticker (110gr Pro Hunter) and 115gr OTM in the same sand colored paper boxes with a white sticker (115gr Match King). Order was for the commercial loads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts