6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited SPS yesterday while at my place near Bend Oregon. I actually found 5 bags of 110 Accubond blems on the shelf for $16.95 per bag. Of course I bought them. I asked about whether they were currently in production and they checked their production schedule which indicated n they were indeed currently being manufactured. They said the ones on the shelf were blems from the current run and they said they expected more blems to start showing up as production continues. Not enough so far for Internet sales but it's expected there will be....at least unless I keep checking and buying them up....LOL.

If you've been waiting impatiently for these like I have you better keep a close eye on them. Even they said they sell out fast whenever they are available. Firsts should be readily available soon.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
So much for my trip there next week! Damn you!!! Nice find and thanks for the heads up! I love that place.

·
Banned
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So much for my trip there next week! Damn you!!! Nice find and thanks for the heads up! I love that place.
I might go back to town next week. If you want some if they have them let me know. Shipping to you from me in Lake County CA would be cheaper than the $12 SPS charges.

·
Banned
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will do! Do you still have my phone #?
Probably not. PM me with it. I placed an order for some 224 55gr Barnes MPG's they had on sale (for our future 100% lead ban) and expect to pick them up this week. Sooo, I definately will be back in Bend before I head home next weekend. No problem checking on a A bonds. And, they give me that 10% military discount to boot...and no tax in OR. Thay makes it $15.30 per 50.

PM'd you my cell number since I'm on that up here.

Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts