·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not the Elite but have an XDM in 9mm. I like it a lot, shoots well, triggers pretty good, eats anything I feed it. Never had an issue that I can recall.
Can't see why the Elite would be any different, they look nice....

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
My original handgun (first adult purchase) was an XDm in .40 (cop friends). Still to this day the most accurate Tupperware pistol I’ve shot. Trigger was great. Grip was great. No slip in anything. Sold it when I dropped .40

A neighbor just won a 5.25 10mm XDm. I put it in my hands and thought....I need one of these in 9mm. I know they are not going to win any popularity contests... but I’m tempted to check out the tac elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,644 Posts
If the Tac Elite is anything like the XDm, it's going to be a sweet handling/shooting pistol. The XDm fits the paw like a 1911 does. The trigger pull is the typical Combat Tupperware B.S. feel... but, it shoots nicely. Being a 1911 guy, the feel of a Glock just isn't "right" and I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from inside the barn when the Gen 1 Glocks came out. The grip angle appears to be better with the Gen4s. So, if you're a 1911 guy, and if the Tac Elite is like the XDm, life should be good. If the META is the "cat's anal aperture"... I'd be interested in checking on the feel of a wet-sponge trigger (striker fire) to see if it's "new" after all.

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5.5" barrel threaded and 22 round mags, slide cut for Trij RMR.

·
Registered
411 Posts
My original handgun (first adult purchase) was an XDm in .40 (cop friends). Still to this day the most accurate Tupperware pistol I’ve shot. Trigger was great. Grip was great. No slip in anything. Sold it when I dropped .40

A neighbor just won a 5.25 10mm XDm. I put it in my hands and thought....I need one of these in 9mm. I know they are not going to win any popularity contests... but I’m tempted to check out the tac elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been eyeing the XDm 10 osp for awhile myself. Thinking of dropping my 9 so Im only doing 10mm and 6.8. If anything, the pandemic showed what you will not find when there is a panic buy.

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish they made the 10 osp with a 5.5" barrel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts