6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my cousin my cherished ar performance. 6.8 that I built many years ago. I also built one for my dad and two brothers. So I think I have an addiction.

As much as I hated to to see the rifle go, I figured no problem I'll just hop online and get another one, and..... On top of the obvious, everything being sold out, which does not surprise me. I see that there is no shipping to us poor Californians anymore.

But I also saw it did say something about us 68forum guys so. I am hoping and praying that there is some secret handshake that I need to learn that will let me buy one when they become available again. Please tell me there is a secret handshake. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So do I just need to contact constructor through here if I want to buy something from him on his website? That is what I was curious about. If he had some exception for forum members from california that he would still sell barrels to them.

·
Registered
668 Posts
So do I just need to contact contractor through here if I want to buy something from him on his website? That is what I was curious about. If he had some exception for forum members from california that he would still sell barrels to them.
They mean the equipment exchange, which is private sales.

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
So do I just need to contact constructor through here if I want to buy something from him on his website? That is what I was curious about. If he had some exception for forum members from california that he would still sell barrels to them.
What are you looking for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are you looking for?
I know you are sold out of all your barrels right now so I can be patient.

I sold my 6.8 to a family member because I enjoy the build process.

But when I looked at your site a saw that you were no longer shipping to california.

I would be interested in another 18in 6.8 barrel. I saw on here that you were only doing stainless steel do to manufacturing issues.

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
I know you are sold out of all your barrels right now so I can be patient.

I sold my 6.8 to a family member because I enjoy the build process.

But when I looked at your site a saw that you were no longer shipping to california.

I would be interested in another 18in 6.8 barrel. I saw on here that you were only doing stainless steel do to manufacturing issues.
I have 18" 3R melonite treated now

·
Registered
13,964 Posts
They are on the site, ready to order online. Just add in comment box "past CA customer"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts