6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new in box Kershaw Cryo II Speedsafe Blackwash spring assisted knife for sale asking $40 shipped. It is #1556BW if you want to look up specs on it. Nice knife, just have too many knives. it has pocket clip that can be used tip up or down, right or left side. (The way they should all be).

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I used to carry benchmade. Then after losing the last one I bought 4 of these (2 large, 2 small). I found the benchmade a year later but still carry these. Great "cheap" knives. A little heavy but you'll know when it falls out of your pocket...

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I used to carry benchmade. Then after losing the last one I bought 4 of these (2 large, 2 small). I found the benchmade a year later but still carry these. Great "cheap" knives. A little heavy but you'll know when it falls out of your pocket...

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.
I also have a Benchmade, and Spyderco knives, but Kershaw is hard to beat for the money. I've lost my Benchmade 4 times, but it's always come back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.