·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kotonics/Cardinal Armory KT68-MHG6L super light grunt 6.8 SPC 16" Upper
***CMT 6.8 SPC Bolt
***A2 Flash Hider
***Black Mid Length Handguards

$550 shipped for the upper and above listed parts. Charging handle and bolt carrier not included.

Have fired 135 rounds of SSA commercial loads through it with no problems and no problems observed on ammo such as popped primers or ejector marks. Only reason I'm selling this because I need the money. No trades and money order only...no paypal.

[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTS: 6.8 SPC 16" Cardinal Armory upper*Lowered*

Bobri vertical grip, MI rails, and GG&G front QD sling thing are all sold.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

$550 shipped for the upper, flash hider, bolt, and mid length handguards. All you need is a charging handle and bolt carrier!!

·
Registered
1 Posts

jadams951 said:
$550 shipped for the upper, flash hider, bolt, and mid length handguards. All you need is a charging handle and bolt carrier!!

I found the same upper @ cardinal armory website for $453.00. What did u do to it to make it worth $550?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

littledogg_3 said:
jadams951 said:

I found the same upper @ cardinal armory website for $453.00. What did u do to it to make it worth $550?
Read their ad and you'll see it has cosmetic defects, no bolt, and is only one in quantity which is no more!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts