Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my recruit photo

·
Registered
107 Posts
Salty

You think you're Old Corps? My 782 gear consisted of a leopard skin and a club. If you lost either one you got charged for it. I was in the chow line when Noah was a mess cook. And when the Lord said "Let there be light," I was duty NCO and I flipped the switch. Now that's Old Corps!

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You think you're Old Corps? My 782 gear consisted of a leopard skin and a club. If you lost either one you got charged for it. I was in the chow line when Noah was a mess cook. And when the Lord said "Let there be light," I was duty NCO and I flipped the switch. Now that's Old Corps!
bold talk without photos LOL or rock drawings

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Photo of where CrayJ was ordered to launder his uniform:
Map

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL the great salt lake? i used to post on another forum with 2 really saltly old guys. Ray Merrill was one of the original Raider Battalion, he was "deployed" for 5 years, getcha some of that! Top Burris was at the Frozen Chosin, had frost bite so bad he could barely walk and his platoon commander ordered him to ride in a truck, he refused saying he could still fight. they compromised and he got on the fender of the truck to ride shotgun, mortar round landed and blew off some of his right foot. those guys were Hard Corps. i think Top Burris has passed, don't know about Ray, last i heard from him he was still living in missouri and had written a book containing his and his wife's letters back and forth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts