6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=51fe948515b4

If you haven't seen this relatively short video, be sure to watch it. It nails Obama and what we've done in the past.

Video of a breakfast in February 2015 when Secretary of State John Kerry introduced retired Admiral Ace Lyons, former Commander of The Pacific Fleet, to speak at a private meeting. He probably regrets doing so and I'm surprised the Obama Administration hasn't had this video killed. The Admiral starts with our failed Middle East policies during the Carter administration and goes right on through the other Presidents and you can hear Kerry trying to cut him off near the end when he realized what Lyons was going to say about Obama.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
People really need to wake up to what is going on or we are doomed.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Most people don't know about the Armenian genocide that happened 100 years ago in Trukey. I see it taking place here.

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
Most people think I wear a tin foil hat when I bring this up, but it is hard to not see the warning signs. They are not even trying to hide it now, and people are still oblivious. I have slowly started to become a prepper over the years as I have become aware.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Most people think I wear a tin foil hat when I bring this up, but it is hard to not see the warning signs. They are not even trying to hide it now, and people are still oblivious. I have slowly started to become a prepper over the years as I have become aware.
People live with blinders on. They don't believe that their govt would do something like that. I know better. They don't care. I was stationed at an Army base that was heavily contaminated with PCB's, dioxins and even Agent Orange and was never told. Now that the truth is coming out the VA is denying claims pretending it didn't happen and when it becomes obvious that it did they come out with: There were millions of soldiers stationed there over the years and it would be too expensive for us to notify every one of them of the potential life threatening hazards they may have been exposed to. Meanwhile, Monsanto settled out of court with the city of Anniston for 43 Million for all the health problems including birth defects of the people living around there but no GI ever got a dime or was even informed of the suit. They closed the base down several years ago but they claim it was due to the BRAC commision. Strange that they have been spending millions to clean it up and it has been called the most toxic place in the world. A government that would do this to their troops really doesn't give a damn about the average civilian. OK, rant over.

·
Registered
749 Posts
You not alone. I have been warning since the Boston attacks about soft targets to no avail. There will sadly be more and more attacks. The west looks ripe for the taking and our enemies know this. I also feel for the victims of the latest massacre but it is getting so common place, I feel that I am becoming callous to them. Stay safe members.

·
Registered
833 Posts
You can tune the hat to receive so much. It's out there. This weekend I read Hillary's investigation is a criminal investigation because it exposed drone strikes and plans. Next thing ya know the news cycle is taken over with not one but two domestic shootings. It's like somebody presses a button and the next programmed nut case is set off to kill.
Furthermore this happens when democrats are in charge. 911 was planned when Clinton was in office and 8 months into Bush's term to undermine the Republicans. I can go on. My tinfoil hat is finely tuned. Hope Trump wears a vest. He is our last hope.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
An Andorian acquaintance once told me "Don't push the pink skins to the thin ice"...

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
The old Admiral knows what he speaks. That was apparent in Obama speech yesterday. Gays and all Americans should be outraged with his views. I'm beginning to believe he really believes his own BS.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
He's not the only one. The left has figured out how to spin the Orlando massacre now. You see, that muslim didn't kill those homosexuals because he was muslim..no, he killed them because he was a closeted and repressed homosexual himself. And so we see that this happened because of all the "gay bashing" by Conservative Christians in general, and Trump in particular. So he joins all his victims as..another victim?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Oh, I nearly forgot an important part. The 911 call to pledge allegiance to Daesh was just a fake gesture, a misdirection to help his father...he wasn't really an islamic radical.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
He's not the only one. The left has figured out how to spin the Orlando massacre now. You see, that muslim didn't kill those homosexuals because he was muslim..no, he killed them because he was a closeted and repressed homosexual himself. And so we see that this happened because of all the "gay bashing" by Conservative Christians in general, and Trump in particular. So he joins all his victims as..another victim?

Isn't it amazing how they can spin anything to fit their agenda? Makes me sick. They are going to start something they can't finish if they keep this up.

·
Registered
296 Posts
There's something peculiar about Obama regarding muslims. In one hand, he seems to embrace them and uphold their agenda. In the other hand, he keeps a certain distance. I do think he's anti-American, anti-west and anti-democracy. The last one is where things get a bit unnerving. He's a fascist and that means that the leader of the free world has a fascist at the helm. Worse still, he is not alone.

Obama in all his talks has always tried to define people externally. No respect or regard for free will or freedom of choice. The left echoes the rhetoric, and in some cases, the rhetoric coming from the white house starts outside the white house showing leadership qualities being external.

We are facing some serious problems and Obama's Muslim agenda is only a piece of the puzzle.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Obama in all his talks has always tried to define people externally. No respect or regard for free will or freedom of choice. The left echoes the rhetoric, and in some cases, the rhetoric coming from the white house starts outside the white house showing leadership qualities being external.
Free will is the foundation for social mobility. Fragmenting society through victimization and eliminating a belief that social mobility is possible creates a scenario where a people volunteer their rights as individuals to a charismatic leader to protect their identified group. Look at the reaction, from left and right, the victims of this terrorist act are not described as Americans, but gays, and aside from US flags flying half mast on Flag Day, every memorial effort is rainbow. We are at 1 year for Charleston, which is still described as a white shooter killing black people. We have a long way to go and the political rhetoric seems to be pushing us backwards.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Free will is the foundation for social mobility. Fragmenting society through victimization and eliminating a belief that social mobility is possible creates a scenario where a people volunteer their rights as individuals to a charismatic leader to protect their identified group. Look at the reaction, from left and right, the victims of this terrorist act are not described as Americans, but gays, and aside from US flags flying half mast on Flag Day, every memorial effort is rainbow. We are at 1 year for Charleston, which is still described as a white shooter killing black people. We have a long way to go and the political rhetoric seems to be pushing us backwards.
You are very clever sir. Are you an immortal?

Yeah, it is pushing us backwards. The degree to which the constitution is disregarded can be effectively and accurately described as absolute. As such, the sentiments behind the disregard are such that predate the Magna carta. We have regressed socially and politically to the dark ages.

What's interesting is the similarities between a religion and the reverence for government that's increasing. More and more people are acting in an almost superstitious manner in what they think regarding government and politics. Whether it's gun-control, global warming or some other agenda, the level of blind devotion is not like anything I recall from my youth. Also, like in a religion, those who dissent are stigmatized and persecuted with an enhanced degree of hatred.

What's happening fascinates me. It also makes me alarmed.

·
Registered
833 Posts
You are very clever sir. Are you an immortal?

Yeah, it is pushing us backwards. The degree to which the constitution is disregarded can be effectively and accurately described as absolute. As such, the sentiments behind the disregard are such that predate the Magna carta. We have regressed socially and politically to the dark ages.

What's interesting is the similarities between a religion and the reverence for government that's increasing.

"More and more people are acting in an almost superstitious manner in what they think regarding government and politics. Whether it's gun-control, global warming or some other agenda, the level of blind devotion is not like anything I recall from my youth. Also, like in a religion, those who dissent are stigmatized and persecuted with an enhanced degree of hatred."

Seriously, what this is called, is BRAINWASHING

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
People really need to wake up to what is going on or we are doomed.
But they are getting a free phone and their mortgage paid.

·
Registered
296 Posts
One thing that's not funny, but I chuckled about, is Obama having done more in 7 years to make us a "European country" than all the "white nationalist" groups combined have achieved over decades in seeking the same. :a21: :a43:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts