6.8 SPC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how this group buy turned out? Haven't heard a word since it ran.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Went great! Stuff should be shipping in and back out shortly.

We may do another one.
Great. I was going to get a set but found a Six8 SPR at a good price instead. LWRC builds a nice AR.

If anyone needs mags, Brownell has 30 and 10 round mags for $23. The quality of the cut down mag is excellent. I don't think I could've done a better job on the ones they sent to me. The capacity of the mag is stamped on the side. LWRC sells Pmags in 30, 20, 10 and 5 for $41.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Didn't it happen around the same time the forum required a new password? Didn't seem like it was promoted as much as the first group buy. Hope they have a 3rd one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was it just for receiver sets or complete guns?

I was pretty interested in the A2 version of the Six8 and almost bought one (the ambi lowers and 30rd mags look appealing) but ended up going conventional because of the 1/10 barrel, lack of chrome lining, and didn't want a bunch of proprietary piston parts or carrier tilt. I understand with a bushing in the upper where the op rod would pass through you can just run a gas tube and regular BCG?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was it just for receiver sets or complete guns?

I was pretty interested in the A2 version of the Six8 and almost bought one (the ambi lowers and 30rd mags look appealing) but ended up going conventional because of the 1/10 barrel, lack of chrome lining, and didn't want a bunch of proprietary piston parts or carrier tilt. I understand with a bushing in the upper where the op rod would pass through you can just run a gas tube and regular BCG?
Receiver sets only.

·
Banned
7,540 Posts
Yes, talked to them again today, and they apologize again, and therefore so must we, but again we were told the product should ship to us this week.

Sorry for the wait guys, I know it is frustrating.

·
Banned
7,540 Posts
LWRC just shipped everything out, so we should have them within a week and will get them out right away.

Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.