6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sig Sauer Buckmasters 3-12x44mm - BDC #SOBM43001 on sale for only $99.99

The Buckmasters Rangefinder and Riflescopes were inspired by Jackie Bushman to bring the performance of SIG SAUER Electro-Optics at a value that is within reach for every hunter. The riflescopes feature a custom Buckmasters Bullet Drop Compensation (BDC) reticle that has holdover dots out to 500 yards. The rangefinder will provide lightning-fast-ranging performance in a vivid red illuminated display optimized for low light hunting. As an extra value, the rangefinder can be used in “Buckmasters Mode” which comes equipped with 8 onboard ballistic groups, so the rangefinder can indicate which Buckmasters BDC holdover dot to use in your riflescope.

FEATURES:
Custom Buckmasters Bullet Drop Compensation (BDC) Reticle with holdover dots out to 500 yards
Focal Plane: Second
Reticle: BUCKMASTERS BDC
Adjustment Increments: 0.25 MOA
Weight: 15 ounces
Maintube Diameter: 1"
Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
Field of View Low: 11.349 (Ft @ 100 yds)
Field of View Hight: 34.100 (Ft @ 100 yds)
Eye Relief: 4.17
Waterproofing: IPX7
Total Elevation Travel: 60 MOA
Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
Magnification: 3-12x
Illumination: No
Color: Black

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attachments

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Evil Camera Land...I saw that scope, found a U-tube review and saw what some one did to it seeing it was decent ruggedly built, it was frozen and still worked to ring steel on an AR in 5.56 to 500 yards... I was still on the fence then I saw the extra $10 savings for their sale, OK had to get it...

·
Vendor
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Doug, my scope arrived today. Boy was I surprised with the quality. I was expecting a thick reticle from the picture but the lines were thin and precise. Everything turned smoothly and the turret had excellent tactile feel. the scope's clarity exceeded my expectation. Plus it came with scope caps. I'm going to enjoy using it. I may even stay-up late to mount it and take it to the range tomorrow. Just a note, the high tactical rings are a 1/4" low for an AR. IMO, the extra high with a 1.5" center are better. Thanks again! Xman

Reactions: gr8fuldoug

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Yeah that U-tube review showed how durable it is as well. Going from frozen car to use is what I need. Oh it looks nice! I normally don't get any thing over a min power of two, but this no nonsense no frills (No IR or other fancy wancy thingies) at even $99 us a great scope to have around or two.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Doug, my scope arrived today. Boy was I surprised with the quality. I was expecting a thick reticle from the picture but the lines were thin and precise. Everything turned smoothly and the turret had excellent tactile feel. the scope's clarity exceeded my expectation. Plus it came with scope caps. I'm going to enjoy using it. I may even stay-up late to mount it and take it to the range tomorrow. Just a note, the high tactical rings are a 1/4" low for an AR. IMO, the extra high with a 1.5" center are better. Thanks again! Xman
Xman have you had a chance to use this scope? I'm about replace one on my 243 and was looking at this.

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Shank, I've had it out of the box, used it looking at distance, and operated all the controls. I will get to the range with it tomorrow. I should have got two. Xman

Reactions: semi_cop

·
Super Moderator
6,048 Posts
Shank, I've had it out of the box, used it looking at distance, and operated all the controls. I will get to the range with it tomorrow. I should have got two. Xman
Interested, I’m in the market for a scope to top my 110 Savage 6.8 ARP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: gaberelli

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
The scope did as expected at the range. I love the reticle and image was very clear. Best scope for the money that I've picked up under $150. Exit pupil was narrow on 12x but still usable. Thanks again, Doug, for the deal on this product.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts