6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that i got your attention, As i own a Sig-5.56 ,would be nice to some how convert it , i cannot Say anything bad about Sig, most my hand gun's are all Sig's , and the Rifle shot under 1/2in with Military green tip!! Out the box ... if you have any input into this "Maybe" project would be helpful.....
103yrds with Acog 4x , Of Mole pack....Bang bang

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
That would be cool, but that wasn't nice teasing us like that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I really dont think I like you any more. :mrgreen: Just kidding

Nice gun and group and it would be cool.

·
Registered
441 Posts
You need a 6.8 barrel and can swap the piston stuff over to it and a bolt that works in the sig. If it uses a AR bolt its simple if not it will require either a call to Sig if they make them or it would not be worth it IMO. I think is bringing a 6.8 version of it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bolts is a ruff triangle looking....hopefully Sig will see the light soon and maybe try some 6.8 rifles...
thnx for the info,if i had few K's lying around i would try it for fun...

G

·
0 Posts
My observation, having one on the lane next to me this past weekend. 'Real hard on brass, sharp edges on the bolt face, and the ejector port.'

·
Registered
15 Posts
I sent Sig an email suggesting they build a 6.8 Rifle. I suggest all of you prospective customers make your voices heard.

I got this one liner back after my second email.

Oh, off topic, but Lancer Products wrote back saying they are designing a 6.8 magazine and it will be released after their 20 rounders, which are next to debut. They were very cordial and quick to respond.

10/15/2008 06:19 AM

To
[email protected]

Howdy,

I would buy your excellent 556 type rifle it it were chambered for the more effective 6.8 caliber. I would love to have a rifle that used a caliber that I could actually hunt with, as well as defend my home and compete with.

Thanks,

Billy
San Antonio, TX

Dear Mr. *******
Thank you for your suggestions, I will pass this on to the head of our Marketing Department.

Regards,
Natasha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts