6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a range behind my house for years but every time I wanted to shoot I had to drag out the shooting table and everything else. Since the range is just behind the house I decided to incorporate my deck.

I just made a simple bench top from 3/4" external plywood and used deck screws to attach it to the deck. I also sanded and soaked it with Thompson's Water Seal. It gives me a very solid base for my bags to test loads and sight in my rifles now.

100 yards to the berm.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I've had a range behind my house for years but every time I wanted to shoot I had to drag out the shooting table and everything else. Since the range is just behind the house I decided to incorporate my deck.

I just made a simple bench top from 3/4" external plywood and used deck screws to attach it to the deck. I also sanded and soaked it with Thompson's Water Seal. It gives me a very solid base for my bags to test loads and sight in my rifles now.

100 yards to the berm.

Looks nice. Should make it much easier.

·
Registered
499 Posts
that's exactly what i need for our sight in range in georgia. i just wish the railing on our porch was on the other side. right now it would be set up for left hand shooters

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys.

Subtle brag on a back yard range. I'm jealous.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Not bragging but having a range close by does come in handy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts