6.8 SPC Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Liberals like myself?

It's amazing how you can take all these comments and twist the truth around. If you go back and reread the comment you will see that I said Liberals like yourself, not that you claimed it, obviously you need better reading comprehension yourself, and I guess that since you like to take things out of context, you are the liar.

You did post a media photo shopped picture on another thread, so now you conveniently have memory loss.

I grow weary of you, so this is my last comments to you. I will say you do have the rare skill of twisting the facts around, maybe you were school trained. Whether you were or not, your people skills are greatly lacking. I kind of feel sorry for you, really I do. Have a wonderful life.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Stanc, here's the reaction you're looking for: shut the fuck up you obnoxious troll.

I'm happy to give it you.
There have been many well thought out and clearly expressed responses to stanc's leftist propaganda, but this post early in the thread addressed his drivel more succinctly than any other.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I can't even read this thread because y'all are so focused on debating someone I ignored a long time ago. Just leave him to his fantasies.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Say what you will about the Grendel forum members, but they banned Stanc and he wound up hanging here a lot more. They’re probably laughing their butts off.

Stan, maybe you missed it but I quoted the post you called the founding fathers white supremacists. You didn’t say “some”. Here it is again.

Oh, please. The Founding Fathers were white supremacists.

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
Stan, maybe you missed it but I quoted the post you called the founding fathers white supremacists. You didn’t say “some”.
No, I did not miss it. And I never denied saying that. The trouble is, you (and others here) are erroneously conflating two different statements of mine.
Here is the original comment by Guts, followed by my response:
Your accusation that the founding fathers where white supremacist and all slave owners is absolutely false...
I did not say that all the Founding Fathers were slave owners.
Do you see "white supremacists" anywhere in that response?

·
Registered
134 Posts
No, I did not miss it. And I never denied saying that. The trouble is, you (and others here) are erroneously conflating two different statements of mine.

Do you see "white supremacists" anywhere in that response?
The Founding Fathers were white supremacists.
Yes stanc, we do... perhaps it's the drugs you are on (you did mention you were on drugs), it is only you hallucinating some egregious semantics you are stuck on? Or perhaps it's one of your black supremacists tactics that just wants to repeat this over and over? Only Black Lies Matter?

erroneously conflating
Big words there stanc, is that like the implausible deniability that you are a hate mongering troll only here to provoke, lie and spread discontent?

The Founders were also sexists
More false trolling accusations for you to deny stanc.

You continue to evade the question. What happened to the idea espoused by conservatives that moral values -- right and wrong -- are absolute and unchanging, because they were etablished by God?
This has been answered several times stanc. You continue to evade the answer. What has happened is, you would rather espouse (I know you really like this word) your liberal propaganda and immoral inferior values then accept the answer and move on. "Others here" would correctly surmise you are just here to troll.

Just curious stanc, why do you continue to evade the questions I've ask you? I know you've made one or two vague mewling utterances, but they don't count.

·
Super Moderator
5,982 Posts
This ^^^ is why political threads are on a tight leash, because of what they turn into!

As of lately there always seems to be 1 root cause that consistently churns up a stink, or stanc!

This thread is DOA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 110 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.