6.8 SPC Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually too pissed to think up a better title for this thread...

(Borrowed from our Laugh thread)

I can literally drive to these peoples' house in 9 minutes... Not only that but I have friends that live the next street over from them...

I am appalled and basically ashamed of this POS city... I live 1000ft in the county but it's still way too close to the radical liberal government that are letting these people down!!!

I learned that NO ONE, not even Security Companies (multiple), would come to their aid... not the Cops, not the city officials, not the POS governor.

Just yesterday the MOB wanted to go back to their home... the McCloskey's had to board up their home!!!

I told my wife if no one was going to help them I would go there myself... with my SBR of course.... She said "OKAY but I'll never see you again", I said, YES YOU WILL....
I'll be ON TV!!!! Ok kidding aside....

I called a STL COP buddy of mine today and ask him why they couldn't help these people after they EXERCISED their LEGAL RIGHTS to protect their home....

His answer was "they (city cops) are all f*&%ing pussies" ... he had to end the call, he was being called to some protest somewhere....

Anyway, it just sickens me that we have to GIVE UP RIGHTS because Social Media Ruins lives, 'Group think' controls everything, chicken $|-|IT Leftists run our cities, and FOR WHAT????

I was born in the US, so I have the EXACT SAME RIGHTS as anyone else in this country!!! Why is it some people think you have to TAKE RIGHTS AWAY to give those rights to someone who claims they don't have them!!!??? WHAT???

If you think you 'don't have' your rights, DON'T TAKE MINE, EDUCATE YOURSELF you moron and you will find what rights you DO HAVE... but guess what, I HAVE THE SAME ONES AS YOU!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I applaud your passion! We (The People) must stand up for our rights, or we will lose them! The silent majority has been silent for to long. Our education system has failed us, our colleges and Universities use leftist hacks that call themselves professors to brainwash our children and the hate America crowd blames everything on the US of A. It has to be stopped, one way or another.

Reactions: zztopman1

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
I'm actually too pissed to think up a better title for this thread...
I learned that NO ONE, not even Security Companies (multiple), would come to their aid...
Sounds like the rich folks in their "private community" need to hire a better security company. ;)

Just yesterday the MOB wanted to go back to their home... the McCloskey's had to board up their home!!!
A situation that was the end result of imprudent actions taken by the McCloskeys, who reacted emotionally, instead of rationally.

I told my wife if no one was going to help them I would go there myself... with my SBR of course....
And that kind of emotional response is exactly what caused trouble for the McCloskeys. Learn from their mistakes; don't repeat them.

I called a STL COP buddy of mine today and ask him why they couldn't help these people after they EXERCISED their LEGAL RIGHTS to protect their home....
Well, the McCloskeys were not actually protecting their home, because their home was not being attacked.

Initially, the protesters had no interest in the McCloskeys, and were just passing by the residence while on their way to the Mayor's house. It was only after McCloskey decided to go outside, make a macho display of having an assault rifle, and then proceed to engage in verbal altercation with the demonstrators, that some individuals turned their attention to the homeowner. Had McCloskey and his wife stayed out of sight, they would have avoided all the grief that occurred.

And speaking of the wife, she not only exhibited poor gun handling -- she continuously had her finger on the trigger, even when seeming to "sweep" her husband with the muzzle -- she also appears to be somewhat less than emotionally stable. Precisely the type of person who probably should not be allowed to have a gun.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
The safest place in the USA is a gun show or an NRA event. Time to create a well regulated militia to protect our life liberty and property.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like the rich folks in their "private community" need to hire a better security company. ;)

A situation that was the end result of imprudent actions taken by the McCloskeys, who reacted emotionally, instead of rationally.

And that kind of emotional response is exactly what caused trouble for the McCloskeys. Learn from their mistakes; don't repeat them.

Well, the McCloskeys were not actually protecting their home, because their home was not being attacked.

Initially, the protesters had no interest in the McCloskeys, and were just passing by the residence while on their way to the Mayor's house. It was only after McCloskey decided to go outside, make a macho display of having an assault rifle, and then proceed to engage in verbal altercation with the demonstrators, that some individuals turned their attention to the homeowner. Had McCloskey and his wife stayed out of sight, they would have avoided all the grief that occurred.

And speaking of the wife, she not only exhibited poor gun handling -- she continuously had her finger on the trigger, even when seeming to "sweep" her husband with the muzzle -- she also appears to be somewhat less than emotionally stable. Precisely the type of person who probably should not be allowed to have a gun.
View attachment 61714
No one on this site was there. There is video, but these militant rioters only show the parts of recorded footage that paints them as victims, not the antagonists. Here is language from the initial police report:

"The group began yelling obscenities and threats of harm to both victims. When the victims observed multiple subjects who were armed, they then armed themselves and contacted police. The investigation is ongoing."

With that information, it seems you are stating the couple should have allowed themselves to be physically assaulted before taking action. Or were somehow responsible for inviting the violence of a large angry group of rioters by telling them they were on private property.

Established forum members - Is it worth responding to this person or is this wasted effort?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With that information, it seems you are stating the couple should have allowed themselves to be physically assaulted before taking action. Or were somehow responsible for inviting the violence of a large angry group of rioters by telling them they were on private property.
I hope you are not directing that comment to me cuz what I wrote couldn't be more the exact opposite of what you just said!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not at all. I quoted Stanc. He seems to be defending the rioters and condemning the couple.

Edited for misspelling

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not at all. I qoted Stanc. He seems to be defending the rioters and condemning the couple.
WELL I have that guy BLOCKED so I don't even see his pathetic posts, so MY BAD, I'm sure it was nothing but spew anyway.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
wondering if the couple had stayed inside, not interacted outdoors with the protesters, would the trespassing protesters maybe just walked on the lawn a little and would have kept going.

standing outside and trading not friendly conversation with the trespassers is a good way to escalate till it's out of control. which is what happened. Not much good will come of this unnecessary escalation of "Stupid is as Stupid Does". No hero's in this situation.

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
No one on this site was there. There is video, but these militant rioters only show the parts of recorded footage that paints them as victims, not the antagonists. Here is language from the initial police report:

"The group began yelling obscenities and threats of harm to both victims. When the victims observed multiple subjects who were armed, they then armed themselves and contacted police. The investigation is ongoing."

With that information, it seems you are stating the couple should have allowed themselves to be physically assaulted before taking action.
I have no idea how you reached such a conclusion, because I said nothing remotely like that.

And I'd take that report of "multiple armed suspects" with the proverbial grain of salt. The police report was made by a lawyer -- a professional liar -- who also said in a TV interview that he had been "assaulted" by the protesters, even though neither he nor his wife had been physically attacked.

Or were somehow responsible for inviting the violence of a large angry group of rioters by telling them they were on private property.
Close, but not exactly. I'm saying that the "victims" were responsible for drawing the attention of the protesters (not "rioters"), who had ZERO interest in the McCloskeys until the couple came outside, brandished their firearms, and began engaging in a shouting match with the angry crowd.

If the McCloskeys truly thought their lives were in danger, going outside and making themselves fully exposed targets was also tactically unwise. And going down to within a few feet of the crowd was incredibly stupid. If the protesters had been so inclined, they could've made that fat, old woman eat her little pistol.

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
wondering if the couple had stayed inside, not interacted outdoors with the protesters, would the trespassing protesters maybe just walked on the lawn a little and would have kept going.
There's no reason to think otherwise. The crowd was only passing by the McCloskey's house while enroute to the Mayor's residence.

standing outside and trading not friendly conversation with the trespassers is a good way to escalate till it's out of control. which is what happened. Not much good will come of this unnecessary escalation of "Stupid is as Stupid Does".
Well said.

·
Registered
21 Posts

standing outside and trading not friendly conversation with the trespassers is a good way to escalate till it's out of control. which is what happened. Not much good will come of this unnecessary escalation of "Stupid is as Stupid Does". No hero's in this situation.
This, ignore them and they go away or they actually start to attack your property. Then you will have cause to confront them and defend what is yours. Going outside to interact with idiots is rarely a good choice imo.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can't agree with this. No one should have to hide in their home from angry criminals for fear of angry mob reprisal. Maybe it's the smart or safe thing to do but it's not the right thing. Placing the blame on the people that live there and not the ones that were breaking the law is wrong. It's what's happening in every liberal city under mob attack. Career politicians cater to the militant mobs and leave the citizens to fend for themselves.

·
Super Moderator
21,654 Posts
Stanc, here's the reaction you're looking for: shut the fuck up you obnoxious troll.

I'm happy to give it you.
Uhhh? Were you aiming that remark to a different thread? I'm not seeing any troll drool in this thread.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I have to agree with Stanc regarding the woman and how she handled herself. Hopefully that pistol was unloaded. But the man acted appropriate IMO. Had every right to protect his property too. If the protestors didn't like it, tough shit.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I can't agree with this. No one should have to hide in their home from angry criminals for fear of angry mob reprisal. Maybe it's the smart or safe thing to do but it's not the right thing. Placing the blame on the people that live there and not the ones that were breaking the law is wrong. It's what's happening in every liberal city under mob attack. Career politicians cater to the militant mobs and leave the citizens to fend for themselves.

respectfully, I do not agree....totally. trespassing protesters should not have happened. from what I have seen and read, the trespassers were mostly walking tru and make unneeded noise. So, their not smart.
I would strongly suggest that watching out of sight with a defensive plan would have been the wiser choice. Not really a good idea to start yelling at people in a big motivated crowd over some trampled grass. Of course, the trespassers yelled back. Everyone is wound up and now they have a focus to rant at. Of course, the homeowner couple came back out with their guns. The rabbits I never got to shoot were the ones that stayed out of sight till I left.
I would suggest that ..........living a long healthy life is much more important than some hurt feelings over trampled grass. Now, the couple got plastered all over the world news......and, the harassment will continue for years. Wouldn't be a surprise if they moved to a new town. Betcha they are both carrying a weapon fulltime...now. And, yes, it's their right. It's legal, but, the videos will always be there. Sides that, she holds her pistol like it's a martini glass. The woman in the parking lot draw down recently.......she knew how to hold the pistol. But, she's paying a price as well. Once a gun is shown, there's a real good possibility things are gonna off the rails out of control. Just a pretty much of a dick move to holler and wave a gun around. Muy malo. No Bueno. Forrest Gump would never do that.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Uhhh? Were you aiming that remark to a different thread? I'm not seeing any troll drool in this thread.
If you have him ignored, then his posts won't show up for you with the new forum software.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cower in your homes while the mob comes for your neighbor? Don't say anything and hope they spare your home.
The left is going to force a violent confrontation. Not a question of if anymore, but when.
They weren't coming to my house, they were going to the mayors.
Remember when they run out of people's lives to destroy, they will need new villains to blame. You just might be on that list.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.