6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I posted up a lone Wolf threaded barrel on ebay and it sold but shipping was to California. From what I read threaded barrels are illegal to own in semi auto handguns but I could not find anything stating possession was illegal. I checked LWD website to see if maybe they specifically do not ship to CA and didn't see anything.

Opinions on if it's safe or not to make the sale?

·
Super Moderator
12,144 Posts
I agree with Bill. It is the buyers problem to know whether something is legal in their state or not. It is not a firearm so you shouldn't have any concerns in my opinion.

·
Registered
152 Posts
SELL IT!! It's a barrel, NOT a gun!!
Don't let the POS Liberals do anything to stop you from what you're doing.
Remember, "do as I say, NOT as I do". :rolleyes:
And if the threaded end was cut off, it still would be just a barrel.
Sell it with no worries.
And the problems with selling stuff in California is because, the FFL dealers don't want to deal with the California BS that the POS Liberals have hung on us. Some FFL dealers WILL sell, just to piss off the lefties. ;):D They can't control you if you don't let them.

·
Super Moderator
12,144 Posts
SELL IT!! It's a barrel, NOT a gun!!
Don't let the POS Liberals do anything to stop you from what you're doing.
Remember, "do as I say, NOT as I do". :rolleyes:
And if the threaded end was cut off, it still would be just a barrel.
Sell it with no worries.
And the problems with selling stuff in California is because, the FFL dealers don't want to deal with the California BS that the POS Liberals have hung on us. Some FFL dealers WILL sell, just to piss off the lefties. ;):D They can't control you if you don't let them.
I have shipped a few firearms to Ca. It is kind of a pain.

Reactions: Nor Cal Mikie
1 - 5 of 5 Posts