6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any first hand experience with this sight. I'd be interested in your plus's and minus's
Cruiser

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Looks like it would be too low on an AR. I have some lower sights on one of mine and I really dislike using them. Shooting NTCH is a pain with them. Maybe the SeeAlls are higher than they look in the pics?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a buddy that’s has 2. He uses one on a Sig 716 and one on a Tavor. He loves them. It was easy for me to be accurate with either rifle.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I took a multi-day "tactical" shotgun course a couple of years ago and one of the guys there had a similar model. I did take a look through it, but did not shoot at anything with it. The guy taking the course with it did good using them. He and I shot the best groups (3"-ish) in the course with slugs at 75 yards. I have SX Sights on my shotgun. I don't recall now how he did in room clearing scenarios, etc.

I don't know if I care for them, I think they would take some getting used to on a "tactical" type gun, but I think on a hunting rifle or a pistol they might work well. Like Greentick said, they might be low for an AR. I kind of forgot all about them till I saw your post. The price is reasonable enough, it might be worth picking some up to give them a try.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I had one on my Shield. It worked well. Got a little irritated when it lost zero so I changed to a regular green dot sight.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I played with one a few years back.

I came away feeling one of these would be cool to mount on a .300 BO AR pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just FYI...
I was following this thread & I thought this sight looked interesting. I went to their website & found out that they are having a 4th of July sale. What the heck, I ordered one for $42 plus $5 shipping. It does look like it may need a higher mount for good eye/head alignment. We'll see......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts