6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I am honored to be given the opportunity to be part of Save The Brave, a non-profit dedicated to preventing suicide and helping with the day to day struggles of PTS in our veterans and first responders. I got involved with this group through my Captain at the fire department. He was a member of 2/4 Marines, Echo company in Ramadi during 2006 along with Save the Brave President and founder Nick Velez. Save the Brave Executive Director Scott Huesing, author of the best selling book, Echo In Ramadi was Echo company CO. Scott just finished a coast to coast Harley ride in order to give his life long friend's eulogy and to bring awareness to Veteran suicide and PTS. During this ride I became great friends to this group I asked them if I could build a rifle to raffle off with proceeds going to Save The Brave. They loved the idea and here is the finished product.

·
Super Moderator
21,745 Posts
Gorgeous build Eric. Nice work.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you fellas and it is a great cause. The suicide rate among our Veterans and First Responders is unacceptable.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still some tickets left Guys! Proceeds go to Save The Brave for our Veterans and First Responders.
savethebrave.org

1 - 10 of 10 Posts