Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading the Cheaper than dirt blog today and ran across this
What do you guys think about this?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Sandy Hook was a tragedy and definately not faked. Anybody that even thinks this is an idiot! Let these kids rest in peace.

i don't think anyone (even O admin) would fake a tragedy such as this involving that many children.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just could not believe it either. Just wanted to see if anyone else had seen the video. It is very strange.

·
Registered
349 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me either way to be honest. I put nothing past or gooberment.
Just hope they wouldn't go this far.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
There were several issues from the beginning that had me wondering about the truth or at least the accuracy of the whole thing. I do not think there is much that the government would not do to further a particular agenda. I don't know that this whole thing was faked but it is certainly possible.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I don't think it was faked, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if there are some facts about the events that day that the government would prefer not become public knowledge.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Did we ever really go to the moon?

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
this quote is scary:
@7:46 "and just brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way"

I have no opinion yet but,
How is this guy all of these: David Wheeler, real prior actor, father of victim, and also part of the FBI swat on S. Hook scene and now part of full time lobbyist.

the sad part is, even if this was or something similar to come is staged, people will fall for it even after it would be uncovered the damage is already done

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
this quote is scary:
@7:46 "and just brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way"

I have no opinion yet but,
How is this guy all of these: David Wheeler, real prior actor, father of victim, and also part of the FBI swat on S. Hook scene and now part of full time lobbyist.

the sad part is, even if this was or something similar to come is staged, people will fall for it even after it would be uncovered the damage is already done
That is the biggest problem. Most people would never believe it was staged to begin with and even if it were proven it would be too late. Most people who are anti gun will never change their mind regardless of how many facts prove them to be wrong.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Given that the media is bought and paid for it would be relatively easy to hide a fake story within a real event. Just like Goebbels, control the media, control the narrative. Plus, the majority of the population doesn't pay attention to the details when the economy is good, so....

But, thankfully we have a large number of folks who have pushed back against the BS (just look at gun sales-thank you gun owners), and now a lot of people that weren't paying attention, for whatever reason, are beginning to see through the anti-gun, anti-America agenda.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
i thought everyone knew the Dealey Lama pulled the trigger on jfk, he was john dillinger. dillinger's twin brother was killed by the feds while john was visiting in cuba, he returned to the states and took up residence in the underground tunnels beneath Dealey Plaza until contracted to shoot jfk. i read it in a book, it must be true

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
After I saw the video I went hum. Just wanted to post to make us all think.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Did we ever really go to the moon?
Who knows? But I know this fact-I personally witnessed six Saturn 5 launches leave Florida for some place. One I watched from the Vehicle Assembly Building parking lot; another from my Citabria while flying over the Intracoastal Waterway just West of the launch complex. The other four launches were viewed from the causeway leading to the complex. They were the loudest things I've ever encountered. Much more so than Shuttle launches years later.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Who knows? But I know this fact-I personally witnessed six Saturn 5 launches leave Florida for some place. One I watched from the Vehicle Assembly Building parking lot; another from my Citabria while flying over the Intracoastal Waterway just West of the launch complex. The other four launches were viewed from the causeway leading to the complex. They were the loudest things I've ever encountered. Much more so than Shuttle launches years later.
i envy you seeing those launches. i always wanted to see one live. saw the rocket and all it's stages disassembled in houston, that sucker was HUGE, talking some real horse power

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
After I saw the video I went hum. Just wanted to post to make us all think.
actually a very interesting video. is it possible the gubmint ginned this up? without doubt they are capable and motivated to do whatever it takes to achieve their goals.

i was making light of the comment about oswald and jfk. i've seen the copy the smithsonian made of the original jfk film,,,not the 2nd generation copies that were released. they took the original and reshot it frame by frame with a full frame camera, a 4x6" negativie instead of the original 8mm (it may have been a 3x4"negative copy), but leaves no doubt that the jfk kill shot came from the front right, just like the doctors at the hospital described, and a couple of the autopsy photos escaped into the wild and dispute the warren commission findings. i have a link somewhere that has lots of info. but i did read a book (fictional) about the Dealey Lama, it was called "the last american bald eagle"

thanks for the video link

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Pearl harbor
The holocaust & Anne franks diary
JFK - the magic bullet and the Grassy knoll
CIA creates aids
Man on the moon
Jewish concentration camps
Roswell "weather balloon" crash
Princess Di's death