6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say dealing with Cypress Armory is great. I ordered a specialty bolt rifle, a Savage 10TR. Fast shipping, great communication, and the price was GREAT. They paid for shipping, and there was no sales tax. The Savage 10TR is absolutely the best most accurate 308 rifle for the money. Easily worth twice what I paid for it.

So as a sponsor of this forum, they are a great company to order from.

Just felt some recognition would be good!

·
Premium Member
10,536 Posts
Good to hear.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have purchased multiple items at Cypress Armory over the last year. They are great to deal with and have a large inventory of items. They also kept prices the same on mags, lowers, etc through the entire scare earlier in the year. If you are in the area you should definitely check them out.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I have purchased multiple items at Cypress Armory over the last year. They are great to deal with and have a large inventory of items. They also kept prices the same on mags, lowers, etc through the entire scare earlier in the year. If you are in the area you should definitely check them out.
I've gone in here twice, once to have a BCG staked (no charge) and some trigger work done. Great guys, nice store, I'll be returning. Prices are good too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts