6.8 SPC Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
I showed Jane my Wife* the pic of you and the Rabbit. She says "Hello" and wants you to know that she has enjoyed her retirement and hopes you enjoy yours. Also say "hello" to your Daughter for us.

6.8 Forum members, I just want you to know that 303Hunter is a normal sized guy and that he is, indeed, holding a giant rabbit. No, this is not a picture of a regular bunny being held by someone who is only 3 feet tall! :D;)

*When I wrote that, the opening song for the Jetson's cartoon went through my mind: "JANE, his wife".馃幎

Registered
Congratulations on your retirement. I left my job after 35 years. God is great enjoy the
good life. You earned it.

Registered
Congrats on your retirement. I retired 5 1/2 years ago after 42 years building railroad bridges across 7 states. My adult son told me that I would have to find something else to keep me busy, because I couldn't just reload, shoot, and hunt every day. So far I have proven him wrong ;)

Registered
Congratulations and you did it on my birthday! Now I will expect a birthday card every year on your anniversary. lol pretty soon, you will wonder how you ever got anything done when you were working.

Reactions: 303 HUNTER

Registered
Happy Birthday Chopperdrvr!!

Registered
I'm not sure when it will happen but sometime in the future one day you'll wonder, when did I have time to work?
^ This is a fact. You will have so much to do you will have to MAKE time to do what you want to do.

Registered
Congrats, brother. I retired 3 years ago this coming April after 38+ years. I was about 6 weeks shy of my 60th birthday. The last day I walked out that door at 5:30 and it shut behind me I didn't look back. I hunt when I want to, shoot when I want to, reload when I want to and do anything else I want to when I want to. My wife retired about a year ago and we both love it.

I hope you enjoy your retirement as much as my wife and I do. Good luck to ya!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
Congrats, brother. I retired 3 years ago this coming April after 38+ years. I was about 6 weeks shy of my 60th birthday. The last day I walked out that door at 5:30 and it shut behind me I didn't look back. I hunt when I want to, shoot when I want to, reload when I want to and do anything else I want to when I want to. My wife retired about a year ago and we both love it.

I hope you enjoy your retirement as much as my wife and I do. Good luck to ya!!
I鈥檝e had a great time so far! Gonna take a ride tomorrow and pick up a Colt 22 revolver I鈥檝e been dealing for.

Registered
I walked out of Goodyear Fayetteville for the last time Tuesday, 1/5/21. After 34 years it鈥檚 definitely time. After several work related surgeries, I鈥檝e had enough. It鈥檚 time to hunt, shoot, reload, and do the things I like to do.
Do the things my friend

Premium Member
Congrats. I just retired for the second time. The first one just didn鈥檛 take. I think this time will be a lot better. 馃榿馃榿

Registered
Congrats from MO. neighbor. I just retired Friday for the 4th time - hoping it works this time. So many things I'd like to do and don't know where to start. Have not had two weeks off in a row since I was 16.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts