6.8 SPC Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
I thought that was what drunk red necks did at a barbecue. Oh wait, that's horseshoes.
Hey wait a minute.... I resemble that.

Reactions: Woodstock

·
Registered
508 Posts
And after they ALL started "taking a knee", I had had enough. Tired of high paid children telling me they didn't like what was going on in america. AGAIN, try that CRAP in Russia, China or a few other countries. :eek:
Leave your $$$$ at home and see how the rest of the world works. And if things are so bad here? GTFO!! I for one won't miss you one bit.:(
That's the product of the so called education system in this country for the last 15-25 years (probably longer). Leftest indoctrination. The only way it's going to stop is for the silent majority to stand up to it and stop it in it's tracks. We can't afford to wait anymore. I don't think it's too late, but it's getting close.

Reactions: Nor Cal Mikie

·
Registered
I like guns
55 Posts
Pretty much the education system since Vietnam. An easy way to dodge the draft was to become a teacher, which is when you saw more men become teachers to avoid having to fight, or be a man and pull time like Muhammad Ali.

Will all the junk Biden's been doing, I'm almost on board with turning your back on the flag unless they want to turn it upside down as we are in distress.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This will be the 1st Olympics I will not be watching since I was old enough to know what the Olympics are. The left destroys everything it touches.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I gave up on most all sports years ago, the Liberal Media, any kind, has done everything to allow the pond scum of society to turn their microphones and their cameras into huge political movie screen. I refuse to watch or listen to the news also, way to much sugar for a copper dime.

·
Registered
195 Posts
And like I mentioned, wait long enough and they'll all go away. What ever happened to "Colon Peckerneck"? Seems he's making more $$$ being an ass than playing football. And from what I've heard, he wasn't that good anyway. :oops:
And no one would hire him so the low lives wanted to go after the NFL because no one would give him a job?? He could clean the toilets?
Seems like Joe Montana offered him a job washing his cars but "Colon" wouldn't take it. Not enough $$ in it??

·
Registered
I like guns
55 Posts
Asterisk, ASTERISK!

I actually hope so too, maybe enough happens they'll cut out this bullmess.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you think about it, if you ignore those looser idiots that are crying the blues because they didn't get a trophy for "being there", they WILL go away. Just ask "Colon" Peckerneck. ;)
"Colon" who?? :confused:

·
Registered
LWRC SIX8
9 Posts
I do not watch any sports period. Read or heard someplace that the NFL will play the black national anthem before all games now. An ANTHEM that does not represent a nation but a certain people only. I wonder if any of the NFL players will take a knee when they play it in protest of ??? Asking for a friend

21 - 35 of 35 Posts