6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
I like guns
55 Posts
I never was a big sports fan, but I'm assuming that's the one representing the USA and disrespecting the flag at the olympics right?
There's plenty of reason not to support the olympics, that's just another one. Reloading is a better pass time anyway, and with 3000 pieces of brass you're behind already :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I for one look forward to the Olympics. This is where athletes, most of whom I have never heard of, get to showcase their talents. They have worked their entire lives for this opportunity and this is the biggest platform most of them will ever have. They are not going to be payed absurd salaries to perform on Sunday afternoon. They will finish their athletic career, get a job and pay taxes like the rest of us. These "protesters" are ruining it for their teammates. They should be ban from the Olympic team. Period. Hey the gymnastic teams get to pick and choose who is on the team without much explanation. Lets support the good ones like DeAnna Price. I had never seen the "Hammer Throw" before. Now I have thanks to her.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Gwen Berry wants to do this in front of the world representing the whole U.S.A. I'm tired boys and girls. Stopped watching pro sports, I'm fishing and hunting more. Guess I need to reload that 3000 rounds of brass I have laying around. Just venting.
We do not watch any sports anymore. The wife is gardening like mad. We go fishing, hunting, shooting, hiking, biking, and kayaking. We don't spend money at Dick's, 5 Guys, drink Coke, etc. Even cut way down on Wally World. If I see a Nike symbol on a clerk I ask if they support human rights everywhere? Usually they say "Yes, why?" My response, "Just curious that's all." I leave 'em thinking...

Get Woke go Broke. effem.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you don't support your Country, you shouldn't get to wear their uniform(s).

Fortunately, she has a snowball's chance in heck of medalling in international competition...so she'll hang out in the back and pout about "injustices" off camera for the most part (I'm sure CNN will find her). This is her way of getting the spotlight without winning the competition.

Having deployed to many of the nations in her ancestral range, I think that doing six months back there would be good for her. I bet she'd be a lot more fond of the life she has now by the time she came back.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I don't watch professional sports anymore either. It sounds like she is wanting a "participation trophy" for being in the Olympics.

The irony between professional sports and the Olympics is, you can buy a spot on the Olympic team, but you must earn a spot on a professional sports team. She sounds just like another spoiled rich kid...

·
Registered
508 Posts
I for one look forward to the Olympics. This is where athletes, most of whom I have never heard of, get to showcase their talents. They have worked their entire lives for this opportunity and this is the biggest platform most of them will ever have. They are not going to be payed absurd salaries to perform on Sunday afternoon. They will finish their athletic career, get a job and pay taxes like the rest of us. These "protesters" are ruining it for their teammates. They should be ban from the Olympic team. Period. Hey the gymnastic teams get to pick and choose who is on the team without much explanation. Lets support the good ones like DeAnna Price. I had never seen the "Hammer Throw" before. Now I have thanks to her.
It's a shame that all you hear about is Gwen Berry, a self centered protester. Everyone should be celebrating DeAnna Price for breaking the American hammer Throw (women;s category) distance record. Berry was a distant third. I agree she should be off of the team for her actions. Fox News found some picture of Berry 6 years ago draping herself in the flag. My how the times have changed.

·
Registered
I like guns
55 Posts
People will do anything for attention, it's probably not even that her views have really changed since draping herself in the flag.
I hope she can get some deal and support out of her 15 minutes of fame. Everybody makes money off the olympics but the athletes and the actual people of the town.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Berry was a distant third
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Can you say "looser"??

Then there's the Black Gal track runner that got booted for testing positive for MJ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But But but it's legal?? NOT IN THE OLYMPICS "stupid". Should have done you homework. :ROFLMAO:
So, can Bruce Jenner play on the "girls" team??? ;)
I do know, all this crap is getting old. :(
Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket? :oops:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Don't count on Mike McCarthy after the mid term romps. He will not move to remove and prosecute criminals setting the tone.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you ignore them, they WILL go away. :D:D Look what happened to "Colon" Peckerneck. :ROFLMAO:
And, if it wasn't for the left wing lame stream media stirring up this CRAP, over and over again, we probably would never hear of those cry babies "losers". And isn't 3rd. place last? :oops:;)

·
Super Moderator
12,279 Posts
If you ignore them, they WILL go away. :D:D Look what happened to "Colon" Peckerneck. :ROFLMAO:
And, if it wasn't for the left wing lame stream media stirring up this CRAP, over and over again, we probably would never hear of those cry babies "losers". And isn't 3rd. place last? :oops:;)
Who gives a rat's about a hammer throwing competition anyway. I thought that was what drunk red necks did at a barbecue. Oh wait, that's horseshoes.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I’d much rather have someone who smoked a joint representing us than someone who turned "there back on the flag".
(y)(y)(y) And it's not so much the "back turning" as it the LACK of respect for the Country that has given each and every one of them the chance to show how much this Country means to them. If you don't like it, GTFO!! Try that crap in Russia, China or South America and see how far it gets you. :eek: Trust me, you won't be missed here, at least not by me. :(

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wasn't much into sports. Had a neighbor that played for the Cincinnati Bengals and got the low down on how the game was played. But I had to listen to him Boo Hoo about how he was tossed aside after he got hurt. Not smart enough to get an education but he could lift big/heavy things. :rolleyes:
Was a BIG fan of the Golden State Warriors till the management team put them in the toilet.
Got "kids" that are making big $$$ sitting on the bench and rather them throwing them out there to play, you played you best till they all got hurt. What's up with that???
And after they ALL started "taking a knee", I had had enough. Tired of high paid children telling me they didn't like what was going on in america. AGAIN, try that CRAP in Russia, China or a few other countries. :eek:
Leave your $$$$ at home and see how the rest of the world works. And if things are so bad here? GTFO!! I for one won't miss you one bit.:(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts