6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry the colors that go with this didn't copy over but still quite good.

One
of Maxine 's very best!! (the original author that put this together?

Minorities

We need
to show more sympathy
for these people.

They travel miles in the
heat.

They risk their lives crossing a
border.

They don't get paid enough
wages.

They do jobs that others won't do
or are afraid to do.

They live in crowded
conditions
among a people who
speak a different
language.

They rarely see their families,
and they face adversity all day ~
every day.

I'm not
talking about illegal Mexicans (and others)
~
I'm talking
about our troops!

Doesn't it seem strange that so
many are willing to lavish all kinds
of social benefits on illegals,
but don't support our troops?
Wouldn't it be great if we took
the $360,000,000,000 (that's billion)
we spend on illegals every
year, and spent it on our troops!!!

Please pass this on;
this is worth the
short time it takes!

A veteran is someone who,
at one point in their life,
wrote a blank check
made payable to
The United States of America for any amount, up to
and including their life.

And gave me the right to send this to anyone that I please!

Amen

·
Registered
705 Posts
Powerful message. This country wastes so much money on illegal aliens.
They come here and want to change our country into the country they
left. I had a person at work that left Cuba legally tell me he deserved to have
this job more than me because he came from a communist country.
I said you are lucky to be here. My father fought in
WW 2 for this nation, what did your father or you do for this nation. :a22:
I'm all for legal immigration but come here and and fit in. We love our
country and don't want to change it into their country. Obama has
changed it enough for everyone.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I know we spend many millions a year, just in my state alone, supporting illegals in the correction system, they aren't in there, because they are illegals, they are in there, because they committed additional crimes AFTER they got here, then after they serve their time, they are RELEASED, so they can go back to committing crimes. The county jail here has about 1800 inmates on average and normally at least half of those are illegals. There was a huge protest at one point, because the Sheriff started checking to see if they were illegals and apparently some people thought it wasn't right to see if the criminals were actually here illegally. What the hell has this country come to.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
My most surprising experience with an emigrant came from a Mexican.
He came to the states with a red and chrome day cab Pete with about 800,000 miles on it with a work visa . He took a short haul day job ,which killed his truck in about 6 months . That was long enough to get background checks , bonding ,haz-mat and a job with Boyle trucking hauling good paying loads . I had seen him off and on for 3-4 yr and each time his English was better and his sense of humor .....possibly grasp of American inuindo ,was better . He came in 1 day with his head high puffed up like a Bani Rooster crowned Caesar. He announced that he had shredded his green card ..... :0
He had also completed his naturalization and was in fact now a full American citizen! No more steenkin' green cards . Not long after he and an Australian that was also a fresh citizen were jawing and another driver mentioned illegal immigrants. I had no idea there were that many slurs for Mexicans , and so many directly aimed at south Central America and Northern South America. .... wow... he punctuated with " if I can come here legal with my family on 25 pesos to load and 2 pesos per 5 kilometers (about 20 cents a mile and $7 to load the truck ) so can all of them " .
I said ,"that's a strange sentiment, you sound just like the voices of 25 generations blood and sweat that came before me" . " My friend you were born here and your family has bled to make this place one every man dreams to be . I worked very hard to get to your home and I would proudly give all to stay . I expect my sons to do the same. Those that come illegal should be jailed in their home country ,they do not respect or love either country ."

It was a rare moment for me . I usually keep my pride buttoned down under my collar ,but it gushed a little just then.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Sorry the colors that go with this didn't copy over but still quite good.

One
of Maxine 's very best!! (the original author that put this together?

Minorities

We need
to show more sympathy
for these people.

They travel miles in the
heat.

They risk their lives crossing a
border.

They don't get paid enough
wages.

They do jobs that others won't do
or are afraid to do.

They live in crowded
conditions
among a people who
speak a different
language.

They rarely see their families,
and they face adversity all day ~
every day.

I'm not
talking about illegal Mexicans (and others)
~
I'm talking
about our troops!

Doesn't it seem strange that so
many are willing to lavish all kinds
of social benefits on illegals,
but don't support our troops?
Wouldn't it be great if we took
the $360,000,000,000 (that's billion)
we spend on illegals every
year, and spent it on our troops!!!

Please pass this on;
this is worth the
short time it takes!

A veteran is someone who,
at one point in their life,
wrote a blank check
made payable to
The United States of America for any amount, up to
and including their life.

And gave me the right to send this to anyone that I please!

Amen
Amen.........

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I guess that went off the tracks a little. .........

The care that so much of my family gets is 2nd rate .

The respect that they get has no middle ground , neither the Iraqistan vet nor the Pacific fleet vet knock on wood the oldest hasn't done anything but training and schools but maybe at 31 with only 2 yrs in they are holding out for him to petition to OCS .

There is a time for "make them comfortable and send them home" but it's not for a 27 yo guy that has lost his family, his ability to keep his idiot rage in check and wakes up looking for his boots and flack jacket in the Kentucky rain. He's been out and home for over 5 yrs and about all the real help he gets is another bottle of pills . Knocking wood none of them are alkies and they all have homes we talk often and they aren't going to jail or already there .

·
Registered
833 Posts
While reading, again the news article of the death of my mothers brother in ItalyFrance during WWII. Under new awareness by I learned that my mother accepted his flag and medals because my grand parents were taking required citizen classes, actually getting sworn in as a citizen that same afternoon. They. Grandparents Mom and different Uncle had immigrated from Cornwall. This younger brother was the first born citizen of the family.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts