6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Whats with this "secreatly tweated " Bullwhooie??

Either it's tweated or it aint? The tweater seems to be identified cause he talks to Oemperor.

Sounds like bull**** to me.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Should have heard something by now

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Interesting now that the Fusion center has issued a credible intelligence warning for police forces in south Florida.
Army issued a warning a few days back to stay away from protest areas....I haven't seen a thing on any blm protests happening at this current time.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did notice the target city's are liberal city's. Cali is two hours behind us here in Texas. I don't think nothing is gonna happen but be ready just in case.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Whats with this "secreatly tweated " Bullwhooie??

Either it's tweated or it aint? The tweater seems to be identified cause he talks to Oemperor.

Sounds like bull**** to me.
Because the leaders twitter account was hacked a few weeks ago and they released private twitter messages between him and another member.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Because the leaders twitter account was hacked a few weeks ago and they released private twitter messages between him and another member.
That is the story anyway. I have also heard that it was all just made up. Who knows what to believe anymore.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
Indeed. Could be fictional. But that's the story.
All I can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Stack the ammo deep and load all your mags.

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
Well some of them most likely realized that they'll lose a race war. Especially since they're 1% of 15% of the population, just gonna end up with a bunch of dead black people in the streets, and they're not ready to be martyrs yet. Just those two racist pricks so far, with more to follow i'm sure. Lets tally up how many cops have been killed by blacks this year, and how many blacks have been killed by cops this year. Then do the same for white people. You might find some interesting numbers there.

**** these assholes.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Well some of them most likely realized that they'll lose a race war. Especially since they're 1% of 15% of the population, just gonna end up with a bunch of dead black people in the streets, and they're not ready to be martyrs yet. Just those two racist pricks so far, with more to follow i'm sure. Lets tally up how many cops have been killed by blacks this year, and how many blacks have been killed by cops this year. Then do the same for white people. You might find some interesting numbers there.

**** these assholes.
The BLM/Black Panthers/etc idiots are far less than 1% of the population. Unfortunately I think idiots, in general, are far greater than 15%

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Here is the City of Sacramento and the County of Sacramento there have been 12 suspects killed by police since January 2015. 4 black, 4 hispanic and you guessed it, 4 white and we still have BLM protesting in front of our Public Safety Center.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Here is the City of Sacramento and the County of Sacramento there have been 12 suspects killed by police since January 2015. 4 black, 4 hispanic and you guessed it, 4 white and we still have BLM protesting in front of our Public Safety Center.
Just like the Crapper in Chief, jump on the bandwagon and stir the pot. Create division and distrust.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Let me convert that to Obamaspeak for you..."Young black men are killed by police in overwhelmingly disproportionate numbers...blah,blah,blah"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts