6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's more than likely me but for the life of me I can't get this thing on paper but one lucky setting at a time,, one shot zero my ass,, hahaa. I thought it was color viewing but it looks like it's only black and white with color recital, very frustrated right now, I hope I haven't screwed up going with this thing........... Frustrated; is not enough word for this day.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck. If you’re not already, you might try a target at 20 yards or so to start.
I did Storm, I laser bore sighted @ 30 got it on the paper; I tried the single shot thing were you move the X to the bullet hole and save,,, shot again and it's off the paper.
I did this several times, I tried the same thing at 100 yard and every time the seconded shot is no were to be found..
I'm still studying the online manual but it's not real clear as how to do things.. Thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
I thought my Digex was alright - just a bit above OK.

I certainly had NO issues with zeroing it - and it held zero across multiple heavy calibers - so maybe your mounts or scope bases are slightly loose...

Also I use very simple targets because of the lack of clarity and sharpness of the Digex.

My gripes are lack of super/clear sharp focus (day or night) which a $ 1k dollar scope should have regardless of black or white or color screens.

And the stock IR is really only useable to 200 yards.

The night time sensitivity is the bright spot of this scope , way better than cheaper options.

So again the Digex is just alright - If it we’re my only night optic - I wouldn’t be satisfied.

Here is a video to some day / night testing and zeroing

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought my Digex was alright - just a bit above OK.

I certainly had NO issues with zeroing it - and it held zero across multiple heavy calibers - so maybe your mounts or scope bases are slightly loose...

Also I use very simple targets because of the lack of clarity and sharpness of the Digex.

My gripes are lack of super/clear sharp focus (day or night) which a $ 1k dollar scope should have regardless of black or white or color screens.

And the stock IR is really only useable to 200 yards.

The night time sensitivity is the bright spot of this scope , way better than cheaper options.

So again the Digex is just alright - If it we’re my only night optic - I wouldn’t be satisfied.

Here is a video to some day / night testing and zeroing

I agree with you on the all the above..
Clearly my problem has been user error; setting up the one shot zeroing thing, after watching the YouTube vids and re-reading things are starting to work out..
As usual the 20" arp putting holes in holes and next to holes at 25, 80 and 100 yards; I moved to 200 yard and I'm off the paper again but I'm pretty sure I missed a step in the set up, the bottom fell out raining until almost dark but feeling confident this will work for for what I wanted.. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts