6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i expect these to be back up for sale soon, "temporarily out of stock" doesn't mean "we don't have any" .

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hopefully psa will put them at 9.99/20 again. Would like to pick up 2-3k more and I'll be set for a good while.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully psa will put them at 9.99/20 again. Would like to pick up 2-3k more and I'll be set for a good while.
i suspect they will

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
PSA still has them in inventory/stock, just haven't put them back out for sale yet

and the green box S&B is ordered (i don't know when)

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do we have a PSA insider on our hands?
insider? nope, but me and my partner do have a PSA dealer account and sometimes learn about items they have current. was discussing the "temporarily out of stock" with the rep and they told me most of the time that just means marketing has put a certain number out for a sale price and when that number is sold the temp message appears, all that means is the on sale quantity has been reached, but maybe not out of stock. i asked specifically about the green box S&B and they are in fact out of stock, but are on order. i like that green box ammo too, i see a black friday sale in my future LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Earlier today I purchased 500 rnds of xm68 from Ammunition depot for ~0.65 / rnd. Never purchased from them before, we'll see when it is delivered.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does the fact that PSA now has only one load in stock mean that they are stocking up for a big sale? July 4th maybe?
i believe the stock they currently have is left over from last year, not a new shipment. the rep told me when they order ammo they get pallets of it, not just a few

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.