6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i check PSA daily for ammo etc,,been seeing their "enhanced trigger/hammer" running for 29 bucks, couple of weeks back they ran a "defender LPK" which had this trigger/hammer and an ambi fire control switch, whole ball of wax was either 39 or 49 bucks. the enhanced trigger/hammer is polished and nickle plated, and slick really slick. if you're wanting a "better" standard trigger/hammer combo you might give them a try. i am in no way associated with PSA sales

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
i check PSA daily for ammo etc,,been seeing their "enhanced trigger/hammer" running for 29 bucks, couple of weeks back they ran a "defender LPK" which had this trigger/hammer and an ambi fire control switch, whole ball of wax was either 39 or 49 bucks. the enhanced trigger/hammer is polished and nickle plated, and slick really slick. if you're wanting a "better" standard trigger/hammer combo you might give them a try. i am in no way associated with PSA sales
I'm assuming it's a single stage trigger, right?

does it feel lighter than milspec?--any guess as to the pull weight?

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm assuming it's a single stage trigger, right?

does it feel lighter than milspec?--any guess as to the pull weight?
Yes, single stage.
My advice is skip their standard FCG altogether. It's "not good", to be nice... creepy, spongy, etc.
Their enhanced is a much more "normal" feel. Pull weight is similar between the two. I'd guess around 5lbs.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, single stage, lighter than mil-spec, no grit, and have no way of checking pull, smooth break. i did assemble one with an Anderson trigger spring and it felt even lighter,,course that could be imagination. if they put those LPK back up on sale with free shipping again i'll be stashing a few more

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just put one of these in a recent build. The break still ''feels'' the same weight, but there is a very noticeable improvement on the creep and sponginess compared to most other mil spec triggers I have used. (DPMS, CMMG, etc.)

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just put one of these in a recent build. The break still ''feels'' the same weight, but there is a very noticeable improvement on the creep and sponginess compared to most other mil spec triggers I have used. (DPMS, CMMG, etc.)
the one i just picked up and tested feels much lighter to me, i always oil liberally and let it bleed out for a couple of days tho, in fact i soak them in a container with CLP in it. put a drop on the of clp on the (i call it the sear catch, don't know what it really is) the little shelf the disconnector engages

·
Registered
716 Posts
I bought one a while back when they were $29 and put it in a blem PSA lower. It is very smooth, no grittiness like the std mil specs they sell. I also did the setscrew thru the hand grip hole trigger job minus lighter springs and it has very little creep now very little reset distance, pretty nice for $29 and a couple bucks for the setscrew and shorter hand grip screw.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I put one of these in a recent lower build, also installed the JP springs and the pre-travel set screw. Very nice for a standard trigger. The Jard and Velocity triggers I have still beat it, but not by much considering the price difference.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I have bought these several times after the first installation. Smooth and seems lighter than 7 pounds. I think about 5 pounds but great trigger for the price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.