6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On sale this weekend. This is a clean breaking trigger.

·
Super Moderator
12,229 Posts
On sale this weekend. This is a clean breaking trigger.
I like these better than the ALG-ACT myself. Just as nice and clean a break and they have NiB on the hammer and trigger and half the cost.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like these better than the ALG-ACT myself. Just as nice and clean a break and they have NiB on the hammer and trigger and half the cost.
I have one of these triggers with a set of JP yellow springs, and it's a great set up for $40.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
i've been resisting these since yesterday, finally caved in and got a couple. i like em

·
Administrator
22,085 Posts
Single Stage or Two Stage?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks for the head's up on these. I ordered two last night.

I have an ALG ACT in one of my rifles and I really like that trigger. To get a better trigger than the ACT I feel I need to spend a lot more money. If these PSA triggers are similar in performance at half the price I can't see how I can go wrong.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the head's up on these. I ordered two last night.

I have an ALG ACT in one of my rifles and I really like that trigger. To get a better trigger than the ACT I feel I need to spend a lot more money. If these PSA triggers are similar in performance at half the price I can't see how I can go wrong.
I've owned an ACT, and like the PSA more. With yellow springs it's better still. let us know how you like it once installed.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
yes, back in stock. i didn't wait too long this time

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Now that I got new one after my first one had a bad hammer they never replaced it seems to work as good as the ALG.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.