6.8 SPC Forums banner

Proud to be an American!

877 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bubba FAL 
#1 ·
I just got back from our tea party here in AZ at the state captial and must say am very proud to be standing by other American Patriots that believe in our founding fathers Constitution and will not be TREAD ON :D

#2 ·
+1 on that! Attended 2 events today, yes the crowds got a bit rowdy during some of the speeches, but no problems at all. No vandalism, no mountains of trash as with some demonstrations - peaceable redress of grievances. Great to hear 1000+ sing the National Anthem and God Bless America. Glad I attended. Proudest moment was when my 9year-old daughter took the stage to give a short speech, earned her interviews with 2 local newspapers.

We've set the brush fires burning, now the real work begins - keeping the pressure on our representatives to let them know that we're serious about not going "quietly into the night".

We are not alone and we are not going to allow the fiscal irresponsibility continue without a fight...

#3 ·
Good job guys

#4 ·
It's an impressive movement, people from all walks of life and backgrounds showed up.

We have to keep the momentum going though. That will be the hard part.

#5 ·
ArtFWTx said:
It's an impressive movement, people from all walks of life and backgrounds showed up.

We have to keep the momentum going though. That will be the hard part.
Absolutely true ART! I dont know if anyone else has noticed but it hasnt been aired on tv at all and if it was its only a 10sec segment. Even our main paper here in AZ did an article but was in the back pages and was a small right up.

This is a BIG DEAL and the "O" admin is doing everything thay can to put a lid on it.

#6 ·
The MSM response so far has been straight out of the Marxist/totalitarian handbook: marginalize, dismiss, debase dissenters. The CNN "reporter" at the IL TEA party and the a$$clowns on MSNBC really got my blood boiling, but we'll see who's laughing after the 2010 elections...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.