6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I've been modifying a shooting table from Caldwell, I'm in the last stage of this project and my plans for the new wooden top are to paint it then apply stickers all over it then clear coat it, If any of you guys have any stickers you would like to contribute i would appreciate it. Anything gun related, sponsor stickers, 6.8 stickers, gun company stickers, ect...

I currently have or have ordered about a dozen stickers. 2nd Amendment.jpg AR15.jpg
ARMY.jpg FLAG.jpg LIBERTY.jpg

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've got a bunch laying around...Bravo Company, Spikes Tactical, Bison Armory, AIM Surplus, CMC, etc. I'd be glad to give most of them to you...just let me know where/how you want them sent.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a bunch laying around...Bravo Company, Spikes Tactical, Bison Armory, AIM Surplus, CMC, etc. I'd be glad to give most of them to you...just let me know where/how you want them sent.
Thanks man, Ill send yah a PM.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I've got some hornady sticker I don't really want. Also, maybe save the end off any of your favorite ammo boxes.

-Alexander

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After receiving stickers from Fletch and the ones i have this is how much i have covered on the top.

20150920_000832.jpg

below are 9 more stickers on the way.

6.8 ammo.jpg ARMY.jpg LIBERTY.jpg LWRC.jpg

After these are installed I'm guessing I will need around 24 more to complete the top.

If you have any lying around that i don't have and want to contribute i would appreciate it.

Thanks for helping with my project.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
457 Posts
What sucks is paying 3.95 for a sticker and they want 7.95 to ship it.
WTF?!?!?!?!

That blows...it would be a shame to not have that sticker for your project.

Perhaps you could convince yourself that the sticker is $11.90 with "free shipping"...it is a nice sticker. ;)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
What sucks is paying 3.95 for a sticker and they want 7.95 to ship it.
Just a suggestion but since your sealing them under a coating anyway you could use any image you want printed on a quality gloss paper and laminated. Also I didn't see any SSA stickers and I still have few if you want one.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a suggestion but since your sealing them under a coating anyway you could use any image you want printed on a quality gloss paper and laminated. Also I didn't see any SSA stickers and I still have few if you want one.
That would be great man, i'll pm yah my address.

Yeah I guess i could go buy some ink for the printer and some good paper, never thought of that. thanks.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WTF?!?!?!?!

That blows...it would be a shame to not have that sticker for your project.

Perhaps you could convince yourself that the sticker is $11.90 with "free shipping"...it is a nice sticker. ;)
Yeah, I like the "Give up your Booty" sticker also. LOL. You know, for the ladies. :a26:

·
Super Moderator
11,794 Posts
Let me know if there are any of these you want:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With what i already have and have coming in the mail from various sources including you guys, and if i get them by next weekend I think I'll have enough to finish this top. Thanks for the help. I look forward to finishing it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts