6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. S&B brass is still a maybe. In the current market all ammo companies are cranking out ammo with all their components. S&B is no different
2. More 105 MKZs are in production, as are more 195gr 30 cal subs. 6mm 92gr MKZs are coming. 120 MKZs are in stock in good supply
3. We now are going to have a limited number of 6.8 uppers available as parts allow. There are 2 16in uppers and 1 12.5 upper available. ARP barrels of course.
4. We are still working on ammo, Its getting close

·
Super Moderator
22,170 Posts
Nice ! Thanks Robert ! Carry on... LOL

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I can't be made happy . I was anxious for cbb to offer factory ammo before I started buying components from them now I'm shouting NO . I am selfish , I need that primed brass and bullets.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
334 Posts
When are you expecting to have any of the 120 MKZ's in stock? Figured I'd go ahead and start tinkering with a load for my 270.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't see S&B 6.8 brass listed . Are you not planning on stocking it in the future?

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
S&B has no 6.8 production on the schedule at this time. At least according to my rep.
The production line is the same as 5.56 and they have 2 military contacts they are fulfilling.
As soon as it is available again we will have it.
I hid the products on the site until it is available.

There is a limited amount of primed Federal brass available on the site.
As well as a few 6.8 bolt carrier groups.
105 MKZ is back in stock to.
120's are coming.
Sourcing anything right now is very difficult.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks for the update. I will be trying some of the 120s as soon as I get fully set up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts