6.8 SPC Forums banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!

Pressure Check with pics

1802 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Tim_W
Guys,

Below is a picture of my brass. I am working up a load with the wolf .223 primers, the load is H335, wolf primers, 130gr speer hot cor, SSA brass, shot out of my 1/12 - 3 groove - DMR chamber. I don't have a chrono

From left to right is 29.5, 29.7, 29.9, and 30.1 of H335. I think on the last two you can see some very light ejector marks but they are pretty light...the primers I think look good. Can I keep going? I think I am close to max but want to go as far as I can and still keep it safe.

Tell me what you think
See less See more
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
Guys,

Below is a picture of my brass. I am working up a load with the wolf .223 primers, the load is H335, wolf primers, 130gr speer hot cor, SSA brass, shot out of my 1/12 - 3 groove - DMR chamber. I don't have a chrono

From left to right is 29.5, 29.7, 29.9, and 30.1 of H335. I think on the last two you can see some very light ejector marks but they are pretty light...the primers I think look good. Can I keep going? I think I am close to max but want to go as far as I can and still keep it safe.

Tell me what you think
30gr was my max last year and hit 2521fps. the 30.1 shows a complete circle where the brass flowed into the ejector hole, i wouldn't go any higher.
Describe where the circle is you guys see on the 30.1. By the First "s" in SSA? That the half moon?
Yes but, if you look it makes a complete circle froom the "S" up and to the left.
1 - 2 of 9 Posts