6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in Cabelas on I-35W this morning. Surprised to see several powders suitable for the 6.8mm. No AA2200 (don't think I've ever seen that at Cabelas) but H322, H335, H4198, plus at least one more. Oh, AR Comp in an 8-lb keg but they were proud of that. 10% off labor day sale starts Thursday.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They had more powder than bullets. Bullet shelves had lots of empty space. This Cabelas rarely has 6.8mm bullets on the shelf. Today was no exception.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
The Bass Pro in Grapevine usually have 6.8 bullets in stock. But, when I was there last week looking at gun safes they were out. But in the past, I've purchased Barnes TTSX and TSX, Nosler 115 Custom Comp, Hornady 110 gr HPBT bullets at Bass Pro. I saw more bullets, primers and powder than I've seen in a long time.

If your looking for 2200 locally, try Gunmaster in Plano. If they carry it and are out, have them put your name on a waiting list for when the powder comes in. They've called me a couple of times on pistol powder I couldn't find locally. In fact, they called me today for Titgroup. Gunmasters prices are also better than Cabelas and Bass Pro too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts