6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From BBB

Alert:
On February 24, 2021, Better Business Bureau was alerted to a firearms business operating as RanierSec, http://www.raniersec.com, in Anchorage, Alaska 99518. Consumers allege ordering firearms and firearm related products that are not delivered as promised. Consumers further allege they are required make purchases using a “vanilla gift card.” Consumers report they later discovered the business used the gift cards for purchases on ebay and other retail outlets.

RanierSec does not have an approved FFL license required by Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) and they are not a licensed business in the state of Alaska.

On February, 24, 2021 and March 8, 2021, Better Business Bureau reached out to RanierSec for a response to the consumer allegations and licensing issues, however, as of March 22, 2021, the business has not responded.

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
Thanks, SMH.

Reactions: earlytom

·
Registered
142 Posts
I drove by the address and it’s a radio station and media outlet. But it is close to a Red Robin. Stopped for a burger. Me thinks this is a scam.

·
Registered
338 Posts
This forum has eyes everywhere. Another reason this place is the best.
Thats one of several reasons I signed up for this forum. That and all of the great knowledge shared here. Best forum I've ever joined......Oh wait, it's the only forum I've ever joined.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts