6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hand Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Up for sale is a mirror polished stripped AR-15 full auto Bolt carrier. No gas key, cam pin, or any other parts. Was sanded with 600 800 1200 1500 wet and 3000 wet and polished to a mirror finish. Very bright shine and slick with no oil. Wipes clean very easily. Asking 75$

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Automotive exterior Wood Material property Hood Bag

because they are raw steel, and I didn’t want to pay to have it coated in anything. I polished two, the first one I had completed into a fun hung BCG. That carrier wipes clean very easily even after suppressor use on a 10.5” 5.56 barrel. It’s very slick in hand, and with a side by side comparison with a standard mil spec BCG in the same upper, it does seem like you can feel a difference in the action

·
Registered
672 Posts
What brand carrier is it? Any stamps from makers marks? Need one to head blast & Cerracoat so the polishing is not an issue to me but prefer to know maker.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What brand carrier is it? Any stamps from makers marks? Need one to head blast & Cerracoat so the polishing is not an issue to me but prefer to know maker.
No makers marks. I had Todd Magee at DeadAir test for hardness and he said that they passed and should be just fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts