6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm...I figure this could go here or accessories but it is 223 ....

Anyway, I just got a few Pmags and one of them sticks in my Mega lower (works in all my others).
Weird thing is that only one sticks the others are fine. Do PMags vary quite a bit?

With PMags out of stock everywhere I wonder if I should sand down where it is binding...

thx

·
Registered
226 Posts
They do vary, as does anything polymer that pops out of a mold. It is a thirty second fix to sand down the part that sticks.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
There's a thread on ARFCOM about this somewhere. I recall seeing some pics on how someone sanded the high spots.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is good news! I just wanted to make sure it was okay to sand on it (before actually doing it) :)
Much thanks!

·
Registered
441 Posts
There is s thread about this over on M4carbine. I think it was throughly checked. Let me see if I can find it as I can;t rememeber what was finally found out.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for link Tim. I am glad to read that I am not the only one. I suspected it was the mag since I got two and one worked flawlessly. Funny thing is that I read they they sometimes have problems in older Oly's, and they both fit perfectly in it. Go figure :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts