6.8 SPC Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
In February of last year, I paid 0.90/rd for the Hornady 110Gr V-Max. In September, I paid 0.90/rd for S&B 110GR FMJ and 0.95/rd for PRVI 115gr HP BT. So, when I see them offering the same thing for $2-$3/rd, I just have to laugh.

·
Registered
232 Posts
So, I used Ammoseek to try and find some 6.8mm ammo. Only 4 places showing they have some.. And they are clearly gouging.

Guess I need to do more homework on reloading so I can do my own until my company is up and making them..
Ammonia prices are crazy now snd will be so for quite a while. If you aren’t stocked up already on reloading components, be prepared to pay similar outrageous prices on primers.

·
Super Moderator
12,110 Posts
OK, I give up. What the hell is OOFTA?

Reactions: MOOSE EARS

·
Super Moderator
12,110 Posts
OOFTA is a Scandinavian phrase that is one of exasperation. Kind of like Oi Vei..
Yeah, I read that on the net. Just didn't realize Texas had moved.:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ooooooftahhhh. Makes me wish I had a 7.62 x 39 as it seems that’s the only garbage available now. Oh and PPU, which I’ll never buy.

7-8 million new gun owners will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ooooooftahhhh. Makes me wish I had a 7.62 x 39 as it seems that’s the only garbage available now. Oh and PPU, which I’ll never buy.

CTD has all sorts of stuff.. But they are gouging ridiculously.. It's why many people refuse to buy from them..

·
Registered
755 Posts

All the PPU I have bought has run awesome and accurate.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Although off topic, Hodgdon is showing a few of its ball powders in stock. 9pm EST. CFE blk, CFE 223, LVR, H335

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Midway has 6.8 95gr. Pills In Stock now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I actually picked up 100 rnds of Cavity Back 105gr bullets. They still say that have them in stock.. They are out of stock on the 120 grain.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I actually picked up 100 rnds of Cavity Back 105gr bullets. They still say that have them in stock.. They are out of stock on the 120 grain.
They are still in stock.
More 120's are coming..

·
Registered
182 Posts

762x39 isn't garbage. It feeds some very nice tools, though some of these american made tools dont add up to their combloc brethren.
Just bought me 3 boxes of ppu 6.8 spc, wanted to have option for lrp brass.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts