6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only 400 pieces of brass left to process, just reaming, chamfering, primers and i can start pulling the lever. H gave me a recipe for 125 gr ballistic tips and i have 1200 of those...then it will be only 700 left to do LOL

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
I've had two days off since May... I've got lots of empty brass waiting on some love. :a09:

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had two days off since May... I've got lots of empty brass waiting on some love. :a09:
all my days are off days, my fingers are cramping LOL

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
There's a subtle difference between days off and off days ...
Sometimes... no. I was off work for a year (last year). I had too many days off which were off days. LOL

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a subtle difference between days off and off days ...
yep, i only worry when they are one and the same, family tells me i've been off for decades, retirement tells me i've been off for 8 years

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
yep, i only worry when they are one and the same, family tells me i've been off for decades, retirement tells me i've been off for 8 years
A mere "half-a-bubble off", or 90* off-plumb? :a42:

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A mere "half-a-bubble off", or 90* off-plumb? :a42:
naw, i'm much improved. i don't get up all hours of the night anymore to walk the perimeter LOL i can still get massively PO'd, but it's a flash flame now not a 10,000 acre burn LOL

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
naw, i'm much improved. i don't get up all hours of the night anymore to walk the perimeter LOL i can still get massively PO'd, but it's a flash flame now not a 10,000 acre burn LOL
LOL the 10,000 acre burns are more for young bucks with more energy than graying hairs.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Sometimes... no. I was off work for a year (last year). I had too many days off which were off days. LOL
Doesn't mean you can't have both.

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
represent? are you elected or self appointed? LOL
Definitely "elected". Didn't volunteer to get laid off from that job. LOL

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
only 400 pieces of brass left to process, just reaming, chamfering, primers and i can start pulling the lever. H gave me a recipe for 125 gr ballistic tips and i have 1200 of those...then it will be only 700 left to do LOL
Are you loading 30H-ARP ammo?

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
another 100 down - 300 to go

·
Registered
8,933 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's taking you a while. What you loading them on? Lee Hand press? :)
LOL haven't started loading yet, i'm processing brass. the dillon 650 will spit them out fast enough for me once the brass is ready

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
LOL haven't started loading yet, i'm processing brass. the dillon 650 will spit them out fast enough for me once the brass is ready
With all the ammo you buy, never thought you'd have a 650. Good press. Love mine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts