6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is cool now we have a place to say all those things we really wanted to but didn't becasue it was open to wandering eyes. Imagine if we had had this when the Sportsman Guide Pro Hunter ammo deal was going they may have never figured it out and we could still be ordering. This will be where I think all deals anyone finds should go.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Works for me.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Agreed!! God knows I could use a few thousand more rounds with three chambers to feed. Man, I gotta stop building guns and get my reloading stuff PRONTO!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I do need to buy some 6.8 and .458 SOCOM ammo cheap. But with two custom rigs on the way and the small arsenal of lowers and uppers I just bought, I need a good deal! I also need to start putting some components together before they start banning everything. No time and no money!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
barber2678 said:
I do need to buy some 6.8 and .458 SOCOM ammo cheap. But with two custom rigs on the way and the small arsenal of lowers and uppers I just bought, I need a good deal! I also need to start putting some components together before they start banning everything. No time and no money!

Where did you get the 458 upper from?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok, ok,ok,ok....Somebody make sure to post here when SSA brass goes on sale. I know, I know, they're having trouble keeping up but hey, maybe someday, right?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
barber2678 said:
RRA. It's a start.

Glad more of the RRA uppers are coming out! Im a big RRA fan.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like Rock River too. I think they make a good product for a good price plus their logo is simple and clean. This may be simple and petty but I have never wanted a Bushmaster because of that stupid looking snake. I suppose to each, their own.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
rcd567 said:
Almost forgot...make sure nobody tells the non-members about the secret handshake. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
896 Posts
barber2678 said:
I like Rock River too. I think they make a good product for a good price plus their logo is simple and clean. This may be simple and petty but I have never wanted a Bushmaster because of that stupid looking snake. I suppose to each, their own.
I can understand that; I know that alot of people can't stand the Stag on their lowers but seriously - A Bushmaster is one-bad-snake that I definitely would not want to find out in the wild!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
rcd567 said:
Almost forgot...make sure nobody tells the non-members about the secret handshake. ;)

Ok when can I expect my secret decoder ring?!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sweet! now I'm part of Seceret Squirrel Squad . :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts