6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure CRAP, spent 5 minutes explaining how Radical Muslims don't exist, that Muslims are a great religion.

Yet this same "Greatest American President" has undermined Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA with his policies.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Here we go again with another chance to try to take our firearms.
Getting my order in for AR parts! They are going to be even more expensive this time!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I didn't know that he ever even used the term "radical muslims", well why would he, "assault" rifles are responsible for all the bad in the world, well he is the POtuS.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
What else would you expect from a useful idiot

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
Same ole cry baby speech. "MOM, HE CALLED ME NAMES AND MADE FUN OF ME. TELL DAD TO GO BEAT HIM UP". WHAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAA

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
We have a POTUS, we do not have a Commander in Chief, not in any sense of the term.......

·
Registered
308 Posts
This could be the second round, like fast n furious was the first.
I hate to say it, but these enemies are not stupid and they have a definite agenda to tear our country apart.
A few dead bodies will fit right into their plans...
Tragic. And dangerous.

But who would have thought that our govt at highest levels would put out firearms illegally, let them walk across the border, and come back to kill CBP and other Americans.
All to try to justify pulling our arms from lawful owners. And they have the chutzpah to act outraged!!!
Phony outpourings of feelings, I think. Saul Alinsky and his types no doubt taught people to be phonies for the cause, anything is justified in their eyes.
I wouldn't put it past them.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I hate to say it, but these enemies are not stupid and they have a definite agenda to tear our country apart.
Tragic. And dangerous.

But who would have thought that our govt at highest levels would put out firearms illegally, let them walk across the border, and come back to kill CBP and other Americans.
All to try to justify pulling our arms from lawful owners. And they have the chutzpah to act outraged!!!
Phony outpourings of feelings, I think. Saul Alinsky and his types no doubt taught people to be phonies for the cause, anything is justified in their eyes.
It must be confusing to be in law enforcement these days.

·
Administrator
22,084 Posts
There is NOTHING coming from the mouth of the Squatter-in-Chief which is worth the time to pay any attention to. We can expect only a worst case scenario from any actions he directs.

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
From the chatter I am hearing these lowlifes are serious this time. They are going to do their best to reinstate some sort of assault weapons ban.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Tragic. And dangerous.

Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler did.
Communists learn from Stalin & his ilk, and don't think twice about a few fatalities if it will enable them to seize more power/control.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I cannot watch these people anymore.
Both sides are coming with the radical approaches and excuses instead of accepting the reality and
coming together to put some realistic effective measures that will actually help in the long run.
In the ideal world we would not have to conceal carry and consider security so much but unfortunately
we are not in the perfect world and it is getting worse with these thugs, terrorists and criminals showing up everywhere.

I am sick of this.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Pure CRAP, spent 5 minutes explaining how Radical Muslims don't exist, that Muslims are a great religion.

Yet this same "Greatest American President" has undermined Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA with his policies.
Actually he may be right in saying that Radical Muslims don't exist. According to their faith, they are doing what they should be doing. Their religion and laws tell them to to act like they do. If anything the "peaceful muslims" are the radicals and extremists. It is a great religon, as long as you are a muslim.

Political correctness is going to be the end of us.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
heard him in an interview responding to why he won't say "radical islam/muslim", he said what you call people doesn't matter.

hmm, so it would be ok, according to him, to call him "boy", "*****", and dozens of other words we used for descriptives 50 years ago. more mealy mouthed bs, call anyone of non caucasian decent the words that were used just a few decades ago and the DOJ would be on you like flies on a watermelon, and you'd go to jail for "hate crimes".

catch 22, words only matter when he thinks they matter, we of lesser intellect don't/can't recognize the difference.

personally i divide bipedal hominids into groups:

1. human or non human
2. american or not. "ethnic choice" americans are not americans
3. friend or foe

and to clarify further, americans are red,white,and blue. a person can be red,tan,green with purple dots,white,brown,yellow...but if they want to live here they need to declare they are red,white,and blue from that day forward

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,228 Posts
If I am reading that correctly, which I think I am as I read it yesterday also, that is only dealing with CT. But I have no doubts they will use the models the commie states are using as the base for something on a national level.
That is what I thought but it will give precedence. Roe V Wade was only dealing with Texas and look what happened there. Then there is this: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ports-pulling-modern-sporting-rifles-shelves/

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts