6.8 SPC Forums banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I came across a site that is supposed to give discounts to gov't workers. I guess you just have to send in some paperwork stating who you are and what line of work your in. I guess you can get up to 50% off on some items. Check it out and let me know.

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Index.cfm

· Premium Member
6,339 Posts
I believe I have a copy of the price list at home. I'll check.

· Registered
7,772 Posts
the ones that the mil discount applies to is more the miltary style like the M frames and such.... I got a M frames shooting array on discount for around 120 bucks or so...

I also have another set of shooting array at home for range work.

· Premium Member
6,339 Posts
:oops: I can't figure out how to attach an excel spreadsheet so but I can email a copy to anyone who is interested.

· Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
angsniper said:
:oops: I can't figure out how to attach an excel spreadsheet so but I can email a copy to anyone who is interested.
Hey ang Ill take a copy. pm sent

· Registered
237 Posts
The last time I checked on this all you had to do was sign up as a member on their web site and email/fax them a copy of your LE/Mil Id and they will sign you up for 1 year. After that year is up you have to repeat the process because your membership is only good for a year. It is a very good deal if you like the glasses/lenses that Oakley offer, which is not their entire stock. They also have other items such as boots, gloves and clothing also I believe. Everything you see on that site will be at the discounted price, which will be different if you go to the Oakley site and compare. I've been receiving this deal for sometime now and I use to do an order twice a year for my department. Which back then it use to be a minimum order of $500, but that was before they had the web site up. Those interested should sign up and check it out. I need to go back and take another look myself.

· Registered
2,179 Posts

8,980 Posts
O.K. I started a Google account but it still will not let me open the spreadsheet. Is there a magic word? I tried open sesame. If the discoounts are really good how would some of us low life non-leo go about getting in on the deal?

· Premium Member
6,339 Posts
jamesb74 said:
O.K. I started a Google account but it still will not let me open the spreadsheet. Is there a magic word? I tried open sesame. If the discoounts are really good how would some of us low life non-leo go about getting in on the deal?
Just click on the link above and it should open.

8,980 Posts
No I guess I am not special. I keep clicking on it and signing in and out and it keeps telling me I do not have permission.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.