6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thinking out of the box here as I do a little dusting and pitching. I came across a good number of NRA Stickers. The little circle ones that we get for renewal and purchases and such.
I always have one on my vehicle whatever it happens to be. Typically the bottom left hand rear window inside.

I have must be ten or so of the bumper stickers and just decided what I will do with them.

Ya know these cars ya see with all the stickers plastered on the trunk and bumpers? Mostly they are Liberal/Democratic endorsements for office.

Do you think a little ol round sticker could just get lost in the midst of all that??? Anyone else have them laying around???:a32:

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
LOL... I love it, just don't get caught on camera applying them.

·
Super Moderator
12,227 Posts
Really, in this political climate they would probably arrest you for terrorism.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Not a fan of littering or graffiti.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I use the ol walk and slap. Areas of St Paul are like liberal mecca and it's all street parking. Hell I walk a couple blocks sometimes for the right car.
I used to work as a code enforcement officer during snow emergencies. My area happened to be the mecca. after working 20-30 hr shift writing tickets it got tiring. I always perked up when ticketing these cars.
A good number of years ago I had a surplus of little Bush/Cheney stickers. Kinda like placing orphans......... feel the love.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I know someone that stuck a "honk if you are gay and proud" bumper sticker on his buddies pick up truck. It did not go over well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts